The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Def Leppard finally coming back?

+10
JPK72
Black Rider
alldatndensum
oldschooldoom
MikeInFla
TMLMKE
force perspective
Throne of thorns
Staybrite
Follower of Jesus
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Def Leppard finally coming back?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Def Leppard finally coming back?

Post by sentient 6 Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:29 pm

MikeInFla wrote:For anyone who likes to look in the $5 bin at Walmart, I saw "Mirror Ball" in it.

Good place for it. They might even have make a " $1 " bin to get of this one.Razz

Seriously, they might be trying to go back to Hysteria for this one, but they better aim for the pure rock fury of the first three albums instead.Wink
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Def Leppard finally coming back?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Def Leppard finally coming back?

Post by alldatndensum Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:59 am

They didn't.  They aimed for and succeeded in my opinion of bringing back "Hysteria 2.0".  Seeing that this was their biggest selling album, I can understand wanting to try to recreate it.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Hysteria and Pyromania are both my two all time faves! So I am thinking I'm probably going to love their new one! NICE!

Guitar guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2