The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Kerrick...

5 posters

Go down

Hey Kerrick... Empty Hey Kerrick...

Post by TMLMKE Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:22 pm

I'm going to my first Maiden show in Las Vegas February 28th. What tours have you seen?
TMLMKE
TMLMKE
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Hey Kerrick... Empty Re: Hey Kerrick...

Post by Kerrick Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Ooh I am jealous!!!  How much were tickets?  The closest one for me would be the LA show but that's a looooong ways to go (which means $$$ and there in lies the problem...).

I've only seen them once.  Sad  I've numerous stories of times I *almost* saw them and then something happened that disallowed me to attend.  Ugh...  I saw them when they were touring for The Final Frontier (which ironically, they only played one song off of haha).

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:42 am

Kerrick wrote:Ooh I am jealous!!!  How much were tickets?  The closest one for me would be the LA show but that's a looooong ways to go (which means $$$ and there in lies the problem...).

I've only seen them once.  Sad  I've numerous stories of times I *almost* saw them and then something happened that disallowed me to attend.  Ugh...  I saw them when they were touring for The Final Frontier (which ironically, they only played one song off of haha).
http://clicktics.com/Iron-Maiden-tickets-Las-Vegas-Mandalay-Bay-Events-Center-02-28-2016-TBA/2677977
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:15 am

Kerrick wrote:I saw them when they were touring for The Final Frontier (which ironically, they only played one song off of haha).

I saw them on that same tour! Were they with Dream Theater when you saw them? I was in the PIT for that show!!!

I saw them on their "Somewhere Back in Time" tour also, a few years before. But I liked them best on their "Final Frontier" tour!!

Eddie TORE IT UP!!! As did the rest of the band!

Metal 2Metal 2Metal 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:51 am

Nice!  Yes DT opened for them; that was the show!  Aww I am so jealous that you were in the pit...  I wanted to be in there so bad!  What fun!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:42 pm

I saw that same tour.  DT only played 4 songs.........of course, that's all they could fit into their 45 minute set time!Rolf 1

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:22 am

4 songs? That's pretty good for them.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:03 am

exo wrote:I saw that same tour.  DT only played 4 songs.........of course, that's all they could fit into their 45 minute set time!Rolf 1

LOL how true! Yeah, they must've played the same songs on the whole tour! I'm just glad they played "Pull Me Under"!

cheers

I love Dream Theater, though not nearly as much as Iron Maiden! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down