The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool/Weird/Interesting Recently Purchased Items

4 posters

Go down

Cool/Weird/Interesting Recently Purchased Items Empty Cool/Weird/Interesting Recently Purchased Items

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:04 am

I recently bought a pair of brass knuckles
these are actually what they look like with the wolf type things on the end
Only difference is on mine the eyes on the wolves are green and glow in the dark (how metal is that?) Metal 1

Cool/Weird/Interesting Recently Purchased Items Lion_Brass_Knuckles-Medium-Gold
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Cool/Weird/Interesting Recently Purchased Items Empty Re: Cool/Weird/Interesting Recently Purchased Items

Post by alldatndensum Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:04 am

I've bought fretting saws, fretting mitre boxes, bandsaw, wine boxes, moonshine boxes, and cigar boxes.

All of these are on schedule to become some awesome 3 or 4 string blues guitars!  That's not weird, is it?
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Cool/Weird/Interesting Recently Purchased Items Empty Re: Cool/Weird/Interesting Recently Purchased Items

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:53 am

alldatndensum wrote:I've bought fretting saws, fretting mitre boxes, bandsaw, wine boxes, moonshine boxes, and cigar boxes.

All of these are on schedule to become some awesome 3 or 4 string blues guitars!  That's not weird, is it?
Its cool Very Happy
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:05 pm

I recently bought a coloring book for my wife.  Apparently they make a lot of "adult coloring books" now.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:17 pm

"Adult coloring book"?  For your wife?  Right.......... You got that so you would have a reason to color nekkid people!

lol! 

I bought two antique suitcases today that are going to be repurposed into cool little retro amps for my cigar box guitars.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:10 am

lol!  Well I took a chance and googled it.  Turns out, it's quite innocent:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/adult-coloring-books

Some of those look pretty cool actually!  Although, if I'm going to color something, I usually prefer to have drawn it myself too.  afro

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:22 am

Kerrick wrote:lol!  Well I took a chance and googled it.  Turns out, it's quite innocent:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/adult-coloring-books

Some of those look pretty cool actually!  Although, if I'm going to color something, I usually prefer to have drawn it myself too.  afro

They are supposed to be therapeutic.  You need to have good vision (or good glasses) to do them though as they are quite intricate.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down