The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh Kramer of Saint Live in Germany: Headbangers Night 2

3 posters

Go down

Josh Kramer of Saint Live in Germany: Headbangers Night 2 Empty Josh Kramer of Saint Live in Germany: Headbangers Night 2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:07 am

Thinking about buying this, but I was a little leary of it since it isn't Saint....just Josh.

Anyone hear it? If so, what's your opinion?

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Saint/Josh_Kramer_of_Saint_Live_in_Germany%3A_Headbangers_Night_2/184820

Back to top Go down

Josh Kramer of Saint Live in Germany: Headbangers Night 2 Empty Re: Josh Kramer of Saint Live in Germany: Headbangers Night 2

Post by Candlemass Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:57 am

Think it got a pretty good review in Heaven's Metal...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Josh Kramer of Saint Live in Germany: Headbangers Night 2 Empty Re: Josh Kramer of Saint Live in Germany: Headbangers Night 2

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:35 am

Thanks, CM

Even though I don't normally read reviews, in this case I'll try to find that Heaven's Metal review of it and give it a read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:46 am

Well, once I've got the live 05 album and the saint alive forever DVD, I don't know how it could aggregate something in my collection...

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:08 pm

I know you said you don't read reviews but check it out here. I decided not to get it but more power to ya if you do. 

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/saint.htm
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:00 pm

I think the Josh Kramer live CD is similar to Saint Live 05 - which I have. I have been thinking about getting Head Banger's Night for years myself.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Thanks for the link, mikeinfla

I did read it...
And it got me thinking that I will pass on buying it for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down