The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of hearing about Baby Metal? THIS is how a Japanese girl band should sound * Band-Maid *

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tired of hearing about Baby Metal?  THIS is how a Japanese girl band should sound * Band-Maid * - Page 2 Empty Re: Tired of hearing about Baby Metal? THIS is how a Japanese girl band should sound * Band-Maid *

Post by sentient 6 Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:09 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:

Agreed, but I do have to say one thing....at least they have a culture. Even though I disagree with a lot of their beliefs and fads, I get a little envious because over here in the US we have become too diverse and too mixed  (IMO) so it doesn't seem like we have a national culture or identity like a lot of countries do. Well, I guess our culture/identity is being fat, lazy, and violent (at least in terms of the rest of the world..lol)

...America has WAY bigger problems than this.

As far as " violent " have you ever seen Japanese anime ? But I will give you the lazy part.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Tired of hearing about Baby Metal?  THIS is how a Japanese girl band should sound * Band-Maid * - Page 2 Empty Re: Tired of hearing about Baby Metal? THIS is how a Japanese girl band should sound * Band-Maid *

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:08 pm

sentient 6 wrote:
NoOneIsHere wrote:

Agreed, but I do have to say one thing....at least they have a culture. Even though I disagree with a lot of their beliefs and fads, I get a little envious because over here in the US we have become too diverse and too mixed  (IMO) so it doesn't seem like we have a national culture or identity like a lot of countries do. Well, I guess our culture/identity is being fat, lazy, and violent (at least in terms of the rest of the world..lol)

...America has WAY bigger problems than this.

As far as " violent " have you ever seen Japanese anime ? But I will give you the lazy part.

The fat, lazy, and violent I was saying is how rest of the world sees us....  "at least in terms of the rest of the world"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:42 pm

ParaNormaN wrote:The only all girl Japanese metal band we should be talking about!

I like that too

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2