The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Had To......... Tourniquet

+22
bjorn agin
bodachi
Superjuice
6stringgrind
sentient 6
Black Rider
messiaen77
Pershing1134
metalh
timekeeper
cailen
Friday13th
Candlemass
alldatndensum
Grindboy
Kerrick
pathogenics_cloned_twin83
metaldude
eatbugs
Blake
bassdude
Hardcore Christian
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If you could only keep one Tourniquet album which would it be?

If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 9 ]
If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_lcap24%If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 9 ]
[ 9 ]
If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 38

If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Had To......... Tourniquet

Post by pathogenics_cloned_twin83 Fri May 22, 2015 9:34 pm

bjorn agin wrote:I'm a little surprised to see not much love for Vanishing Lessons. Sure it was a departure from the first three, but it's still a decent album. I like it better than C2C.

I still think Vanishing Lessons had a thrash feel to it, just all mid-tempo and more of a groove added. I dunno, maybe not. Easter's vocals add a different feel as opposed to Gary/Guy's vocals. Aside from "Twilight" and that drum solo, its a solid album.
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.facebook.com/#!/derrick.williams.5667

Back to top Go down

If You Had To......... Tourniquet - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Had To......... Tourniquet

Post by eatbugs Sat May 23, 2015 12:12 am

bjorn agin wrote:I'm a little surprised to see not much love for Vanishing Lessons. Sure it was a departure from the first three, but it's still a decent album. I like it better than C2C.

You nailed it.  It's a departure.  When a band changes its sound (especially vocalist), the "new" version just doesn't get love when fans expect the old.  I voted for it for nostalgia because it was my first Tourniquet album and don't have that issue.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Throne of thorns Mon May 25, 2015 3:56 am

pathogenic
Throne of thorns
Throne of thorns
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Fri May 29, 2015 5:14 pm

Psychosurgery.  For two reason's - A Dog's Breakfast and Spineless with PID.
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Fish Fri May 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Microscopic View of a Telescopic Realm all the way...
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://linktr.ee/nathanKmcwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3