The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone like dark classical piano?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone like dark classical piano? Empty Does anyone like dark classical piano?

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:30 am

Chopin's etudes is pretty much the best DARK piano I've ever heard.  Unfortunately, he's not around to create new pieces.

My last black metal release, I invested in a decent controller for keyboard symphonic elements.  Along with this controller came some very high quality Korg instrument sounds.  (one of the thousands available was an impressive 8 multi-layered grand piano sound)

I've been itching to record some dark piano pieces since I'm now between albums.

Free to stream, let me know if you guys like.  I'm sure you'll be able to tell that Chopin's piano works is a HUGE influence. 
There are currently 4 songs and I plan on doing more pieces.

http://www.eversoul.net
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Does anyone like dark classical piano? Empty Re: Does anyone like dark classical piano?

Post by Friday13th Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:27 am

Yeah dude, I love classical music, and especially from the Romantic period onward. Chopin is one of my favorites, though I wouldn't say he's the darkest. His piano pieces have lots of feeling to them, usually both light and dark. Cool stuff.
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Does anyone like dark classical piano? Empty Re: Does anyone like dark classical piano?

Post by d@v!d Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:28 am

Oh yeah, Chopin is definitely dark. Play the Etudes backwards starting at the 13 minute mark and you'll hear a voice that says "praise zatam." I don't know what that means, but it sounds like something evil. Also, try it with the lights off; then it's very dark...

I liked Shade and Shelter in F Minor and The Luminaries in Eb Minor. Great job!

The other 2 hurt my eyes because the pain inflicted went beyond my ears.

Seriously, thanks for sharing. Keep at it man.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri May 15, 2015 11:34 am

Thank you for the comments.  There are currently 6 songs now available - I also setup an "eternal collection".  (anyone who buys it will be able to download all songs available now and all songs yet to come)
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:57 pm

I got a little behind, focusing on the Ankou Awaits release(s) and all.
...but I've added 2 more songs tonight!

This brings the total to 8.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down