The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impractical Jokers .... one of the funniest shows out there

3 posters

Go down

Impractical Jokers .... one of the funniest shows out there Empty Impractical Jokers .... one of the funniest shows out there

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Impractical Jokers .... one of the funniest shows out there Empty Re: Impractical Jokers .... one of the funniest shows out there

Post by KaramKaram Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:22 pm

For me the funniest show ever!
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Impractical Jokers .... one of the funniest shows out there Empty Re: Impractical Jokers .... one of the funniest shows out there

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:42 pm

KaramKaram,

Good to find someone else who loves the show. Most people have no clue what I am talking about when I bring it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:07 pm

This is a funny show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:00 am

Oh wow that was so good.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:55 am

This one is funny...

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:27 am

NoOneIsHere wrote:KaramKaram,

Good to find someone else who loves the show. Most people have no clue what I am talking about when I bring it up.
I really love it so does my wife, specially Murr and Q but the faces of Joe are really funny!
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:30 am

I couldn't stop laughing in the episode when Q was put in a wrestling match against Tommy Dreamer!
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:38 am

YESSSS  Rolf 1

EDIT: Sorry, forgot that the video had curse words. Watch at your own risk.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:06 am

ParaNormaN wrote:

YESSSS  Rolf 1

EDIT: Sorry, forgot that the video had curse words. Watch at your own risk.

SWEEET Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:07 am

KaramKaram wrote:

I really love it so does my wife, specially Murr and Q but the faces of Joe are really funny!

Joe is hilarious.....he just simply LOOKS the part..  cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:10 am

NoOneIsHere wrote:
KaramKaram wrote:

LAAAAARRRRRYYYY!
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:14 am

ParaNormaN wrote:
NoOneIsHere wrote:
KaramKaram wrote:

LAAAAARRRRRYYYY!

Hopefully no one gets offended  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down