The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Record Store Day 2015 ROXX!

3 posters

Go down

Record Store Day 2015 ROXX! Empty Record Store Day 2015 ROXX!

Post by Bill Roxx Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Record Store Day 2015 and this could be your last chance to pick up the Deliverance and Ultimatum vinyls! TODAY & TOMORROW ONLY! In honor of RSD take 20% off the whole store when you use code RSD-2015

Deliverance - Weapons vinyl is down to the very last 10 copies so if you have not got it yet help us clear the shelves! Also the last 8 copies of Ultimatum on GREEN vinyl will be gone forever! 

Pick them up at the largest discount on these vinyls we have given! And help us clear the shelves to make room for new vinyl from Mortification, Recon and WonRowe Vision this summer!

www.roxxproductions.com

PS: Let's use this thread to share your RSD finds this weekend? What did you find?
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Record Store Day 2015 ROXX! Empty Re: Record Store Day 2015 ROXX!

Post by MikeInFla Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:21 am

Nothing really interested me this year. Did grab Hendrix Purple Haze on 45 from Atlanta Freedomfest show. Number 155 out of ??? Really the only thing I saw other than Bowie Changes 45 but it was overpriced at $17.99
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Well I got some today not yesterday and mine were at an antique mall type store, you know several people putting a booth in a building and selling stuff.  I picked up Kansas - Point Of No Return, The Partridge Family album and Iron Butterfly - Ball.  ALL on vinyl.  ALL at half the sticker price Smile
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down