The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What were your pickups for record store day?

Go down

What were your pickups for record store day? Empty What were your pickups for record store day?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:05 pm

With Roxx and CMD having a 24 hour 20% off sale, and the fact that I had $15 in reward points available on my credit card to use, I decided to pickup some items that I had initially passed on.

Philadelphia - Tell The Truth (Gold Disc CD)
Not a huge Philadelphia fan, but I went back and played the M8 copy I had and realized an upgrade was due

Bjorn Stigsson - Together With Friends (Gold CD Remaster 2021)
Originally passed on this because I have the original and was never a big fan of it. But over the past month I gave it another listen and liked it more (my tastes have been expanding a LOT recently...even getting into a lot more mellow praise stuff) and decided an upgrade was worth it.

Michael - Michael II (2020 Never Released Album)
I liked the first album, just never got a chance to get this one until now

Millenial Reign - Carry The Fire Again (2021 CD EP)
I just heard the new singer and she sounds great

Ken Tamplin - In The Witness Box (CD, 2021 Girder Records)
Slowly completing my Tamplin collection. I think I may stop here (1995). I have heard a lot of negatives about his stuff after this.

ETERNAL RYTE - World Requiem (Gold CD) 2021 Remaster 30th Anniversary
I actually have two copies of the Anthology cd, as well as the original cd. The anthology discs have a weird effect on one song (both of the copies I have do the exact same thing) that is not present on the original, so I am hoping the remaster is free from it. I originally wasn't going to get this until I noticed the flaw.

So after the 20% and the $15 reward points, this whole purchase only cost me $75..and that includes shipping. I can't complain about that.

What have you guys picked up?

Back to top Go down