The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodgood Web Page - how many people go to THIS one by accident?

Go down

Bloodgood Web Page - how many people go to THIS one by accident? Empty Bloodgood Web Page - how many people go to THIS one by accident?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:44 am

I don't know about you all, but when I want to see a band's web page, usually the first thing I do is type in their name and a .com to it. Of course, it doesn't always work.

Take the band Bloodgood for example....if you were to go to Bloodgood.com instead of bloodgoodband.com you wind up at a sex therapist's site...

Not only a funny misdirect for someone looking for a Christian band, but also kind of ironic since Oz' wife is a former call girl and started Hookers For Jesus..

Just sayin'  Bloodgood Web Page - how many people go to THIS one by accident? Icon_twisted 

Bloodgood Web Page - how many people go to THIS one by accident? Banner10

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood Web Page - how many people go to THIS one by accident? Empty Re: Bloodgood Web Page - how many people go to THIS one by accident?

Post by bodachi Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:09 am

I get a plethora of pictures of actress Moon Bloodgood (from "Terminator:  Salvation") when I search for their album cover art
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood Web Page - how many people go to THIS one by accident? Empty Re: Bloodgood Web Page - how many people go to THIS one by accident?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:20 am

bodachi wrote:I get a plethora of pictures of actress Moon Bloodgood (from "Terminator:  Salvation") when I search for their album cover art

Yeah yeah, that's how I got her pics too...accidentally...yeah..we'll go with that   Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down