The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nirvana Question

Go down

Nirvana Question Empty Nirvana Question

Post by Gandalf the White Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:58 am

So a friend gave me his copy of Nevermind a few weeks ago, which I appreciated. I forgot how much I like Nirvana...

Anyway, the copy he gave me was just the disc. Does anybody have the back insert and booklet they'd be willing to part with? I'd appreciate it.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Nirvana Question Empty Re: Nirvana Question

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Mostly irrelevant, but...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:46 am

Nirvana was a good band. I liked them. It's sad what happened with Kurt, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the man was a great songwriter and artist. I'll always have room in my collection for Nirvana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:36 am

Love Nirvana I started to get into them in 94 shortly before Kurt commited suicide it was like Jan or Feb I saw them on MTV Unplugged and I as hooked from there on out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:23 pm

I got into them in '92 with their album, "Nevermind". It was the craze at my high school at the time. And the chicks dug it too heheh.

Lots of memories with that album for me.

I think my overall favorite Nirvana album these days is "MTV Unplugged" though. Even though it's a live album. Just perfectly captured the band IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:31 pm

I think mine is Bleach tied with Unplugged, and then with Nevermind a  very close 2nd, and closely behind that Insecticide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:33 pm

I need to fill the holes in my Nirvana collection. I'm missing "Insecticide".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Some of Nirvana's best stuff was IMO more of the unreleased / obscure stuff  some of my all time fav Nirvana tracks

D7 (Greg Sage cover)
Oh The Guilt (released as a single with Jesus Lizard)
Blandest
Opinion
Return of the Rat (Greg Sage Cover)
And I Love Her (Beatles Cover)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Aaron C wrote:Some of Nirvana's best stuff was IMO more of the unreleased / obscure stuff  some of my all time fav Nirvana tracks

D7 (Greg Sage cover)
Oh The Guilt (released as a single with Jesus Lizard)
Blandest
Opinion
Return of the Rat (Greg Sage Cover)
And I Love Her (Beatles Cover)

Do you have all of Nirvana's stuff dude? I hear there is quite a bit of unreleased type stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:07 am

No I wouldnt say all of it, but I have all the studio albums, MTV unplugged, The box set, and a bunch of singles, including the Jesus lizard/Nirvana one with Oh The Guilt I do also have about 7 or 8 Unofficial releases some containing unreleased stuff, but alot of live stuff too

Just when I think I got a bulk of it i hear something new lol, like that beatles cover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Aaron C wrote:No I wouldnt say all of it, but I have all the studio albums, MTV unplugged, The box set, and a bunch of singles, including the Jesus lizard/Nirvana one with Oh The Guilt I do also have about 7 or 8 Unofficial releases some containing unreleased stuff, but alot of live stuff too

Just when I think I got a bulk of it i hear something new lol, like that beatles cover.

Rockin Loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:21 pm

In December the soundtrack to Montage of Heck is supposed to be released and I was reading that its going to be branded a Kurt Cobain solo album.... its supposed to have his beatles cover on it which I cant wait

Oh yeah I have to add to my previous post bout fav Nirvana tracks

Laundry Room (Maiden Circle)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:47 pm

back in 1992 when Nirvana was emerging I couldnt stand them, I was into Guns N Roses, Metallica, Motley Crue, Poison, Deliverance, etc... I found Teen Spirit to be very annoying. When Stone Temple Pilots emerged as well I couldnt stand them that song Plush. Funny how musical tastes change. but now im not a STP fan because of No Weiland.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down