The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortification / Wonrowe Vision ~ March 3rd

+2
Hardcore Christian
My Awesome Timothy
6 posters

Go down

Mortification / Wonrowe Vision ~ March 3rd  Empty Mortification / Wonrowe Vision ~ March 3rd

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:53 pm

From the Mortification Facebook page.......

Hi Steve Rowe here. YES! The 2 new Albums & 2 new T- Shirts will be here at Rowe Productions by very early March!!! Not quite March 1st but March 3rd. Of course we only have 28 days in Feb. Oh well, they are on the way & are ALL KILLER JESUS METAL ART! We are truly happy with the sound of both Albums! Mortification- 'Realm Of The Skelataur' & Wonrowe Vision '2 Headed Monster'. '2 Headed Monster' has LIVE BONUS TRACKS from our performance at my 50th Birthday Jan 24th & so you can see just HOW TIGHT this deadline has become. However, after 12 months of VERY HARD WORK we have VERY SPECIAL PAK PRICES if you purchase both CDs together & EVEN MORE SAVING if you order our 4 Pak of BOTH NEW CDs & BOTH NEW DOUBLE SIDED T- SHIRTS! The Australian Autumn/ Fall Update should be up by March 5th. Keep your eyes peeled to www.roweproductions.com and be the first in your town to own all 4 of these EXTENDED JESUS ART COLLECTABLES! There are not many TRUE JESUS METAL BANDS LEFT & so PLEASE BE A PART OF KEEPING TRUE CHRISTIAN MUSIC ALIVE! WE LOVE YOU GUYS! OUR TRUE SUPPORTERS! Blessings. Steve.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Mortification / Wonrowe Vision ~ March 3rd  Empty Re: Mortification / Wonrowe Vision ~ March 3rd

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:15 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 

I will definitely being ordering all 4 and I hope the book comes out soon too!!!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Mortification / Wonrowe Vision ~ March 3rd  Empty Re: Mortification / Wonrowe Vision ~ March 3rd

Post by Candlemass Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:03 pm

I'll at least get the Mort cd...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:05 pm

I would love to get this mortification cd just to support a guy who has been on  this road for such a long time And nothing could stop him so far, for God sake? But it is not affordable for a while. 

Maybe a will get a Digital copy

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:50 pm

I love Mortification but I've got some financial bumps in the road coming on the horizon.  Maybe that's a good thing since every other Mort album over the last decade has been re-released with bonus tracks later.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Hoping that the special package prices are good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombie Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:13 am

Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:07 am

I'll definitely get the Mortification.  Will want to hear Wonroe first.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:04 am

G1 4 All wrote: scratch Hoping that the special package prices are good.
I did read on the Mort Facebook page in December that you get both the Wonrowe Vision and Mortification albums for $16.99 or $14.99 for one.
It's really a no brainer!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down