The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barren Cross website down or is it just me?

+2
Candlemass
MikeInFla
6 posters

Go down

Barren Cross website down or is it just me? Empty Barren Cross website down or is it just me?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:19 pm

http://www.barrencross.com/

Says webpage is not available...

Been like that all day

Back to top Go down

Barren Cross website down or is it just me? Empty Re: Barren Cross website down or is it just me?

Post by MikeInFla Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:32 am

Looks to be gone.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Barren Cross website down or is it just me? Empty Re: Barren Cross website down or is it just me?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:00 am

Glad I bought the concert video from them when I did before it went poof.... (I bought it just last month)

It will be interesting to see if this means they folded again or if it is just an issue with the web page hosting.

Other than the concert video being released, they have been remarkably quite for a band supposedly trying to make a comeback.

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:19 am

NoOneIsThere...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Xid Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:57 pm

Back up.
Xid
Xid
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.joshuascreed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Xid wrote:Back up.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:59 pm

They have been quiet for a long time. They are probably gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:59 pm

site works fine for me.
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:29 pm

lhversaw wrote:site works fine for me.

That's because it is back up, has been back up since the 18th (see Xid's post saying it was back up)

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:57 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:Glad I bought the concert video from them when I did before it went poof.... (I bought it just last month)

It will be interesting to see if this means they folded again or if it is just an issue with the web page hosting.

Other than the concert video being released, they have been remarkably quite for a band supposedly trying to make a comeback.
and how is that vid?
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:55 am

oldschooldoom..

The video is pretty good. I would definitely recommend it. I woukd rather have bought a physical DVD, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:13 am

Sad news: I just saw on Facebook that Michael DRIVE's father died a few weeks ago.  Maybe this is why the band has been quiet?

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down