The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Impellitteri album to be released in March

+18
d@v!d
KaramKaram
MikeInFla
Ulterium Records
DarkFireDragoon
alldatndensum
Endlessfuneral2003
Follower of Jesus
Professor_Valconian
Pershing1134
Staybrite
Temple of Blood
jusma
FreeRangeBeliever
Soldier777
Jessrox
Fundy
deathisgain
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Impellitteri album to be released in March Empty New Impellitteri album to be released in March

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:10 pm

I have seen in a brazilian site that the new Impellitteri album is going to be released in March and its name is Venom. I searched for other source of information, but I could not find it.

Can anyone confirm it?

Back to top Go down

New Impellitteri album to be released in March Empty Re: New Impellitteri album to be released in March

Post by deathisgain Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:45 pm

All I could find was this back in November, saying that the album will be titled "Time Machine".

http://bravewords.com/news/impellitteri-enlist-drummer-jon-dette-for-new-album-friends-and-fans-are-going-to-be-blown-away
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

New Impellitteri album to be released in March Empty Re: New Impellitteri album to be released in March

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Rob's latest on FB:

January 21 - "New Impellitteri cd is mixed! Sounds fantastic. Working on artwork now."

February 3 - "Release dates for the new Impellitteri record coming soon.
First Japan, then the rest of the world! Could be the best one yet, let me know when you hear it."

There are two Impellitteri pages -- 

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisImpellitteri

https://www.facebook.com/chris.impellitteri.7?fref=ts

I don't know if either one is really Chris, but the second one has this:

February 8 - "Happy Grammy Award day to all my facebook friends! Hope everyone is having a great day!... SOME VERY BIG IMPELLITTERI NEWS COMMING SOON!"

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:54 am

Well, just saw this on Rob's page:

IMPELLITTERI - VENOM (Release date March 4 in Japan). Worldwide release on international label to follow.
Here is the track list.
1 VENOM
2 EMPIRE OF LIES
3 WE OWN THE NIGHT
4 NIGHTMARE
5 FACE THE ENEMY
6 DOMINO THEORY
7 JEHOVAH
8 RISE
9 TIME MACHINE
10 HOLDING ON
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:14 am

Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:17 am

New Impellitteri album to be released in March 10922410

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:11 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:New Impellitteri album to be released in March 10922410
cheers
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Awesome! Definitely gonna get this one! Looking forward to it!
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

New Impellitteri album to be released in March Empty Artwork for the new Impellitteri album Venom unveiled...

Post by Soldier777 Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Artwork for the new Impellitteri album Venom unveiled...

New Impellitteri album to be released in March 10991398_10200147481686952_4095097017955601578_n

Any thoughts? I was hoping for the kind of similar fantasy art on Wicked Maiden - then again maybe this is a type of fantasy art. You can see a part of the serpent in the background.

Here is the track list.
1 VENOM
2 EMPIRE OF LIES
3 WE OWN THE NIGHT ...
4 NIGHTMARE
5 FACE THE ENEMY
6 DOMINO THEORY
7 JEHOVAH
8 RISE
9 TIME MACHINE
10 HOLDING ON
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:04 am

I think it looks fantastic!
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:57 am

Well remembered that the album was supposed to be called Time Machine, but they aparently changed it. A Die-hard fan would also remember that Wicked Maiden was supposed to be called Good and Evil.

I can't wait to get this album. Unfortunately Impellitteri doesn't release their stuff as a download, but I am pretty sure it will worth the high price and long wait I will have to cope untill get my hands on this new cd.

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:42 am

Found this. Sounds awesome!!

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Sounds really good.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:05 pm

I had no idea the were signed by Frontiers Records.

I hope this new label to demand more and more material from them just as they did with Stryper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:I had no idea the were signed by Frontiers Records.

Glad to hear it, hopefully they will get better distribution.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:34 pm

From Frontiers fb:

We are excited to announce the release of the brand new IMPELLITTERI studio album entitled “Venom” on April 17th in Europe and April 21st in North America!!!!!
With the release of the new album “Venom”, IMPELLITTERI deliver a record filled with addictive and memorable riffs, guitar solos that feature Chris Impellitteri’s blistering shredding technique coupled with strong melody. Rob Rock's vocals are mesmerizing, melodic, and will have fans singing each song long after the record is over. Lastly, the band boggles the mind with brutal drumming filled with speed and groove, courtesy of John Dette (ex-TestamentSlayer band, etc.) and beastly bass playing courtesy of James Pulli. IMPELLITTERI wanted to create music that would take the listener on a musical journey thru different time periods of metal and rock....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Chris Impellitteri is heralded as one of the world’s greatest guitar shredders. He has won Best Rock Guitarist Awards from several magazines during the years for his guitar soloing. He is the first guitarist to be branded as the fastest guitarist in the world by the international media. Recently and without any prompting or campaigning, Impellitteri was voted 2nd fastest guitarist in the world by “Guitar One” magazine; and “Guitar World” magazine recently listed Chris Impellitteri within their top 50 fastest guitarists of all time!

Chris Impellitteri formed IMPELLITTERI in 1987, together with Rob Rock. That year, they released an EP called the “Black Album” which was well-received, and IMPELLITTERI went on to release the full-length album “Stand In Line” in 1988. As of today IMPELLITTERI have released a total of 9 acclaimed studio albums. The new record “Venom” follows 2009’s “Wicked Maiden”.

During the writing and recording of the new album “Venom” the band pushed the limitations of their musical abilities in both performance and composition. All musical areas and ideas were explored with only the best recorded.
Frontiers will release the album with two superb, new exclusive bonus tracks as add-ons.

“Venom” tracklisting includes: Venom; Empire Of Lies; We Own The Night; Nightmare; Face The Enemy; Dominoe Theory; Jehova; Rise; Time Machine; Holding On; Rock Through The Night (bonus track); Reach For the Sky (bonus track)
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Thiago-Brazil wrote:I had no idea the were signed by Frontiers Records.

Glad to hear it, hopefully they will get better distribution.
Yes, the Distribution of their albums has always been awful. 

They do deserve a proper distribution and divulgation (does this word really exist?) of their work, and who knows, maybe frontiers could also sign Rob Rock for a solo album if Venom gets some succes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:47 pm

This sounds amazing….wonder if it will be released with bonus material in Japan?
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor_Valconian Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Definitely going to pick this one up. Sounds great. Will be interesting to see if it tops Answer to the Master or Screaming Symphony.
Professor_Valconian
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Location : In a meeting of the Society who puts things on top of other things

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:47 am

Pershing1134 wrote:This sounds amazing….wonder if it will be released with bonus material in Japan?

According to Chris' facebook update, it looks like Japan is not getting any bonus material this time, which I find very interesting. 

DEAR FRIENDS, Big News for IMPELLITTERI fans! We have signed with 2 of the Biggest labels in Rock to release our new record titled "VENOM" for a WORLDWIDE RELEASE... The labels are FRONTIERS for Europe, United States, and many other countries, and
JVC VICTOR for Asia and Australia!

..... There will be 2 different versions of the new IMPELLITTERI "VENOM" record . Japan will have one version and EUROPE, UNITED STATES, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL HAVE AN EXTENDED VERSION with 2 additional Killer songs titled ' REACH FOR THE SKY and " Rock through the Night"
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:47 am

They're going in an American power metal direction and away from the uber-melodic stuff of the past. It's not bad, but I will probably pass on this.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:38 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:They're going in an American power metal direction and away from the uber-melodic stuff of the past. It's not bad, but I will probably pass on this.
In a fast listening to the video, I noticed that it sounds different from what they have done so far. I believe that they shouldn't have mind the critics of Wicked Maiden. That was a great album which is better than Answer to the Master and is my favorite release by them along with Screaming Simphony. I seriously doubt they can release an album as good as Wicked Maiden with a change in their direction. Though it is still Impellitteri and I want to hear how it will sound. The most important thing is that Rob Rock was kept in the line-up and the lyrics looks christian-friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:03 am

jusma wrote:
Pershing1134 wrote:This sounds amazing….wonder if it will be released with bonus material in Japan?

According to Chris' facebook update, it looks like Japan is not getting any bonus material this time, which I find very interesting. 

DEAR FRIENDS, Big News for IMPELLITTERI fans! We have signed with 2 of the Biggest labels in Rock to release our new record titled "VENOM" for a WORLDWIDE RELEASE... The labels are FRONTIERS for Europe, United States, and many other countries, and
JVC VICTOR for Asia and Australia!

..... There will be 2 different versions of the new IMPELLITTERI "VENOM" record . Japan will have one version and EUROPE, UNITED STATES, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL HAVE AN EXTENDED VERSION with 2 additional Killer songs titled ' REACH FOR THE SKY and " Rock through the Night"

Regarding the lack of bonus songs on the Japan release..read my comment on Rob's page back on the 3rd before track listing was released..thought it was funny that I got my wish .. hahaha

"FEBRUARY 3
New Impellitteri album to be released in March Slh9ZgwfrSA
You commented on Rob Rock - The Voice of Melodic Metal's post.
7:38pm
Hey, if Japan is getting the release first, can the US get the bonus track instead? Lol

It seems the Japanese versions always get it, and I thought it was always because it released here in the US first.... Kind of like a bribe to get them to wait and buy it from the Japanese distributor instead of buying it early from a US import. (Maybe I am misinformed.. But hey, it sounded plausible .. Wink )

Last edited by NoOneIsHere on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:07 am

Obviously, my question had NOTHING to do with it happening..lol....

But I think I got the reasoning right...

Usually bands release domestically first....then Japan gets the release later.
Japanese distributors want to ensure that they will be able to move their product, and if they didn't offer a bonus track or two they feel a lot of people would just buy the US version instead of waiting (plus the US version is cheaper). With it being released in Japan first, there was no need to do that this time. Instead, maybe Frontiers wanted the same type of assurance so they gave them the bonus tracks.

Again, that's what I was always told at least

Back to top Go down

Post by jusma Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:37 am

NoOneIsHere wrote:Obviously, my question had NOTHING to do with it happening..lol....

But I think I got the reasoning right...

Usually bands release domestically first....then Japan gets the release later.
Japanese distributors want to ensure that they will be able to move their product, and if they didn't offer a bonus track or two they feel a lot of people would just buy the US version instead of waiting (plus the US version is cheaper). With it being released in Japan first, there was no need to do that this time. Instead, maybe Frontiers wanted the same type of assurance so they gave them the bonus tracks.

Again, that's what I was always told at least

Makes sense to me. Heh, I think I read your fb-question before the track listing was released. Smile
jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next