The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impellitteri has started tracking a new album...

+3
Hardcore Christian
My Awesome Timothy
Soldier777
7 posters

Go down

Impellitteri has started tracking a new album... Empty Impellitteri has started tracking a new album...

Post by Soldier777 Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Impellitteri has started tracking a new album - day one is completed yesterday. It looks like it will be released sometime early to mid 2015. I'm looking forward to this. In case your are wondering, Rob Rock is on vocals again.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Impellitteri has started tracking a new album... Empty Re: Impellitteri has started tracking a new album...

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:27 am

Would rather have a Rob Rock solo album but Impellitteti is very good!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Impellitteri has started tracking a new album... Empty Re: Impellitteri has started tracking a new album...

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:11 am

Markification wrote:Would rather have a Rob Rock solo album but Impellitteti is very good!!
Dis cheers
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:57 am

Look foward to this as i really enjoyed the last album "Wicked Maiden" ....
A new Rob Rock solo album soon would be good too! ...last one was in 2007
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:41 pm

Rob rock works better with impellitteri than by himself and vice-versa. So, I wish to hear lots of new Impellitteri albuns, instead of his solo stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:49 am

Actually, I think I want BOTH an Impelletteri disc with Rob on vocals AND a Rob Rock solo album.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:16 am

alldatndensum wrote:Actually, I think I want BOTH an Impelletteri disc with Rob on vocals AND a Rob Rock solo album.

^ This!
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:32 pm

I prefer Rob Rock solo to Impellitteri
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:20 am

Update: Impellitteri's new album will be called Time Machine. The recording sessions are
going good.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:40 am

An update from Chris Impellitteri:

"As we are in the mid point of recording the new IMPELLITTERI record TIME MACHINE I am excited for our fans and friends around the world to hear this new music! At the same time, I like all artists have fear of how we will be received.. Will the critics try to discredit our style of music saying we play too many notes, sing too high, play too fast, are too metal, not metal enough, dated, or too polished with our big production?
Will the media cover us, and will what's left of the music industry help us share this music with the masses?
Either way IMPELLITTERI are making a KILLER new record because we love playing our style of music, sharing it with anyone who will listen to us, and challenging ourselves to make a record that everyone will want to listen to many times over! TIME MACHINE to be released in 2015!"

Great news!
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:58 am

Great! Most antecipated album for 2015, undoubtedly!

And I want Impellitteri to play as many notes as possible, to sing higher and faster as they can! That's what's the band is all about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:14 pm

alldatndensum wrote:Actually, I think I want BOTH an Impelletteri disc with Rob on vocals AND a Rob Rock solo album.
I totally agree! Thumbs up
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down