The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mom lost her job

2 posters

Go down

My mom lost her job Empty My mom lost her job

Post by Peter who was Vaak Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:57 pm

Long story short, she found a recipe for cyanide in a mentally unstable individual's desk at her work and told someone, so she was fired.  A lot of people lose their jobs, but a lot of people aren't my mom...My mom has worked at the biggest employers in our town and she has been fired from both of them.  Now, she believes there is nowhere she can apply to because they may have done something to mark her or something.  I tried to talk her into applying at the other places, but she started bawling her eyes out screaming "Why can't you understand what I've told you?"  So, now she's applying at another place, out of town.  If she gets that job, she's all but abandoning my family.
My parents have never had the best relationship, my dad could've been better and my mom could've been better, but my dad's working to be better and my mom doesn't really care anymore.  She's just flat out mean to him all the time, finds excuses to be mean and still acts like she's justified in being mean.  If she gets this job, I won't say they're getting a divorce, but my brothers and dad won't be driving to visit her and I likely won't either.  I can guarantee that, pretty much.  She would be living with a friend for very cheap, but again, breaks the family apart.  She'll be closer to me and I can definitely see this as being a problem because while we've gotten closer, I think the distance is what has provided a good buffer to allow this.  Any more time with her likely won't work.
And if she gets that job, my dad won't transfer for her.  He hates where he works, but he hates the Phoenix-area more.
Just, please pray this all works out.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

My mom lost her job Empty Re: My mom lost her job

Post by Kerrick Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Wow, what a rough situation all around.  I will definitely be praying for your mom and entire family.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Thanks, man.
There was a period, four or five years ago, in which she couldn't find a job here and decided to move to Texas to live with family and try to find a job there.  She lived there for about a year and couldn't find anything, then finally found the job before this last one at that place, but it fell through.  I will say, she's seemed to have a run of bad luck with jobs, but seems unable to grasp the idea that there will be "good ol' boys clubs" and "mean women" wherever she works.
You all and I?  We understand you won't like everyone you work with.  She seems to be in the position of being unable to understand that and get past that, so she causes problems or does nothing to avoid them.
I won't say she's mentally unstable, but maybe she's not far from it?  I know her parents did a number on her, but she refuses to seek any help whatsoever.  Regardless, this has all gotten increasingly more annoying and increasingly more ridiculous.  Wherever she goes, she's somehow the victim and I'm sure whatever job she does get that will happen, again, but still.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:46 pm

And trust me, I understand at this point I sound like a pretty crappy son and perhaps I am, but we've been telling her to stay quiet at her work for a long time now.  She just couldn't freaking stop.  She just couldn't freaking stop.  She's sort of like one of those people who refuses to learn from her own mistakes and you instead learn from.
She's really, just, this shouldn't have happened.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down