The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally got a HDTV and a Blu-ray player

3 posters

Go down

Finally got a HDTV and a Blu-ray player Empty Finally got a HDTV and a Blu-ray player

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:48 pm

I know you all have seen me talking about this for a couple years now, but we were finally able to get one this weekend.

Moving from SD to HD is almost like night and day! The TV is a 40" Panasonic and it blows away the 32" inch TV that we had.

Back to top Go down

Finally got a HDTV and a Blu-ray player Empty Re: Finally got a HDTV and a Blu-ray player

Post by d@v!d Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Adam wrote:I know you all have seen me talking about this for a couple years now, but we were finally able to get one this weekend.

Moving from SD to HD is almost like night and day! The TV is a 40" Panasonic and it blows away the 32" inch TV that we had.
Excellent! Now you need a good reciever and speakers.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Finally got a HDTV and a Blu-ray player Empty Re: Finally got a HDTV and a Blu-ray player

Post by KaramKaram Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:12 pm

d@v!d wrote:
Adam wrote:I know you all have seen me talking about this for a couple years now, but we were finally able to get one this weekend.

What is a good receiver?
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:35 pm

KaramKaram wrote:
d@v!d wrote:

What is a good receiver?
Tough question to answer. Many companies make good receivers, but not all their receivers are good. You should look at the mid to high end models. It's a matter of quality and features. These days you can get a lot of cool features for cheap, but it may not sound as good as a more expensive one or it will break sooner than it ought.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:24 pm

What have you done Shocked Sad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:12 pm

undead toaster wrote:What have you done Shocked Sad Evil or Very Mad

I don't understand. Are you critical of my purchase?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:49 pm

No not really. I was kidding. It wasn't funny...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:05 am

undead toaster wrote:No not really. I was kidding. It wasn't funny...

Alright, cool.

Hey guys, I love the clarity of the Blu-ray discs and even my now "upscaled" DVDs! I've never seen so much color and definition. Even on animation like Despicable Me, the color just explode off the screen.

We're also really enjoying the Blu-ray menus. Much more interactive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:50 am

We have a blu-ray player but I've only used it a couple times. Mainly because we mostly use netflix. But you will notice the biggest difference on animated movies, they look amazing
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:47 am

Metal Blessing Radio wrote:We have a blu-ray player but I've only used it a couple times. Mainly because we mostly use netflix. But you will notice the biggest difference on animated movies, they look amazing

Yes, we have noticed that. We watched Despicable Me and How to Train Your Dragon 2 and were amazed at the color.

Also, the Blu-ray player I picked up is "smart" so I'm using my Netflix app through that now instead of the Wii.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down