The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small update from Germany - finally got a job

5 posters

Go down

Small update from Germany - finally got a job Empty Small update from Germany - finally got a job

Post by Andreas89 Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:28 am

I haven't been on this board for quite a few days now. That has almost everything to do with the fact that I finally landed a job here  Very Happy

For reasons I still don't fully understand, a law firm was really interested in hiring me for their administration. They want to go digital, and apparently they find that so exciting that they thought they needed someone with a foreign master degree in law. For myself it's great. To have a job and income, plus finally some practical experience. I'm 29 already and never had a fulltime job, so better late than never. Anyway, I'm giving myself (and my employer) some time to see how it works out. For now this job appears to be as good as it gets with my current qualifications, but I know of possibilities to acquire more of those qualifications ^^
The building is in the middle of some pretty expensive stores; we have a Rolex store as neighbours among many others. It's also pretty close to the place where the christmas market terrorist attack took place a little more than two years ago though.

My wife is alone with the kids during the day. We'll have to see how that develops, but so far she is happy about it (although she misses me Wink).
Which reminds me. I still have to post a few pictures of my kids here. I wanted to but never got to that. Goals for 2019  Razz
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Small update from Germany - finally got a job Empty Re: Small update from Germany - finally got a job

Post by MikeInFla Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:19 am

Congrats on the new job! Hope it all works out!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Small update from Germany - finally got a job Empty Re: Small update from Germany - finally got a job

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:59 pm

That is really awesome man! Congrats!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Great news about the job, congratulations!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:57 am

Thanks guys Very Happy

First few days have been really good. Challenging, also because of the fact that German is a tough language to master, even for Dutch people. But I can finally gain practical working experience other than holiday jobs.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Wow, fantastic news!  I'm stoked for you!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down