The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megadeth Have Found A New Drummer / Nick Menza, James Lomenzo And Chris Poland??

3 posters

Go down

Megadeth Have Found A New Drummer / Nick Menza, James Lomenzo And Chris Poland?? Empty Megadeth Have Found A New Drummer / Nick Menza, James Lomenzo And Chris Poland??

Post by MegaNorm64 Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:55 am

A Few weeks ago I posted here about Megadeth losing Chris Broderick and Shawn Drover. In this link you will find an article and video showing David Ellefson jamming with an unseen drummer (Looks like Slipknot have started a "Guess my drummer" trend). Heads up, the "F" bomb is dropped in the article.

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/breakups/megadeth-have-found-a-new-drummer

Also in the article, the blogger posted that Nick Menza and James Lomenzo have found a new guitar player for their group! He is none other than also ex Megadeth lead guitarist, Chris Poland! I didn't know that he had joined the band and I am extremely excited about it! A lot of folks wanted that spot to go to Marty Friedman but Chris Poland is like the forgotten hero from Megadeth, so I would have been happy with either one, especially since I picked up Marty' Inferno album which shows that Marty has improved over the years. The last time I hear from Poland was in The System Has Failed and he clearly showed that he can still play. Good news for the ex and present Megadeth Metal 3

EDIT: So, IT REALLY IS OFFICIAL! Chris Poland has joined unnamed Menza/Lomenzo band.
Source: http://tradiov.com/la/videos/inside-metal-12-9-14-nick-menza-chris-poland-james-lomenzo/
This is a video interview with all 3 of them that I got from Nick Menza' official website. I just started watching so, I don't know if language will be an issue. Watch at own risk.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Megadeth Have Found A New Drummer / Nick Menza, James Lomenzo And Chris Poland?? Empty Re: Megadeth Have Found A New Drummer / Nick Menza, James Lomenzo And Chris Poland??

Post by Livna Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:07 pm

How cool is that!!!

Meanwhile Dave & Dave have joined forces with Ace Frehley and Peter Criss to form Kiss Of Deth
Livna
Livna
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Megadeth Have Found A New Drummer / Nick Menza, James Lomenzo And Chris Poland?? Empty Re: Megadeth Have Found A New Drummer / Nick Menza, James Lomenzo And Chris Poland??

Post by Ricky2112 Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Livna wrote:How cool is that!!!

Meanwhile Dave & Dave have joined forces with Ace Frehley and Peter Criss to form Kiss Of Deth
that is funny
Ricky2112
Ricky2112
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down