The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted Kirkpatrick / Tourniquet - THE SLAVE RING - featuring Mattie Montgomery, Chris Poland, and Nick Villars

+9
Jessrox
Candlemass
d@v!d
lhversaw
Kerrick
Hardcore Christian
johnnycanuck
Galations6.7
Ted Kirkpatrick
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ted Kirkpatrick / Tourniquet - THE SLAVE RING - featuring Mattie Montgomery, Chris Poland, and Nick Villars Empty Ted Kirkpatrick / Tourniquet - THE SLAVE RING - featuring Mattie Montgomery, Chris Poland, and Nick Villars

Post by Ted Kirkpatrick Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:13 pm

“The Slave Ring is a cool track with it trade-off between clean crooning and the more Pantera-esque vocals. And Chris Poland’s lead on this song is nothing short of spectacular and it just moves the listener in profound ways. I think this one of the longest lead runs on this album, go Chris Poland. This album is definitely a hit for me, and I am so thrilled that Tourniquet decided to write such a conscious album as this, because it does open a lot of eyes. I still can’t get past the phenomenal musicianship and superbly crafted song arrangements found here. Excellent!" - Sarjoo Devani http://www.explicitlyintense.com/…/tourniquet-onward-freed…/

Ted Kirkpatrick
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Ted Kirkpatrick / Tourniquet - THE SLAVE RING - featuring Mattie Montgomery, Chris Poland, and Nick Villars Empty Re: Ted Kirkpatrick / Tourniquet - THE SLAVE RING - featuring Mattie Montgomery, Chris Poland, and Nick Villars

Post by Galations6.7 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Good song
Galations6.7
Galations6.7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Ted Kirkpatrick / Tourniquet - THE SLAVE RING - featuring Mattie Montgomery, Chris Poland, and Nick Villars Empty Re: Ted Kirkpatrick / Tourniquet - THE SLAVE RING - featuring Mattie Montgomery, Chris Poland, and Nick Villars

Post by johnnycanuck Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Good song but why not deal with the topic of Abortion?
johnnycanuck
johnnycanuck
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:37 pm

johnnycanuck wrote:Good song but why not deal with the topic of Abortion?
lol!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:16 am

face palm

lol!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by lhversaw Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:39 pm

WHy not deal with the Male praying mantis as he is being murdered by his wife during mating Razz

Angry Slap
lhversaw
lhversaw
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:16 pm

lhversaw wrote:WHy not deal with the Male praying mantis as he is being murdered by his wife during mating Razz

Angry Slap
I train mantis's for pit fights. Last weak my little team vanquished Mike Vick's. What you got? Wanna bring yours?

Seriously though, dog fights are hella lame and cruel.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:34 pm

You guys are hilarious.  I love you 

Poor Ted... all his threads get derailed...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:05 pm

Always have loved Chris Poland's playing! Metal 1
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:10 pm

2 words.......''KICK ASS!''
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:20 pm

As an Eagles fan, I swore I wouldn't root for them or watch them while Michael Vick was their starting QB. I followed through on that.

I also swore that I would never put another dime in Jeffrey Lurie's pocket (the owner) because he is the one who compromised his beliefs and allowed him to be signed by Andy Reid. I have not bought one piece of Eagles memorabilia and have not gone to any games since then.

Disgusting

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:14 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:As an Eagles fan, I swore I wouldn't root for them or watch them while Michael Vick was their starting QB. I followed through on that.

I also swore that I would never put another dime in Jeffrey Lurie's pocket (the owner) because he is the one who compromised his beliefs and allowed him to be signed by Andy Reid. I have not bought one piece of Eagles memorabilia and have not gone to any games since then.

Disgusting

So Vick's sin is unforgivable by your standards, but the sins of all the other NFL players/coaches/executives are?
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:34 pm

Candlemass wrote:
NoOneIsHere wrote:As an Eagles fan, I swore I wouldn't root for them or watch them while Michael Vick was their starting QB. I followed through on that.

Disgusting

So Vick's sin is unforgivable by your standards, but the sins of all the other NFL players/coaches/executives are?
***OFF TOPIC***
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:56 pm

I responded to the post that was off topic, you're a little late...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:24 pm

bodachi wrote:
Candlemass wrote:

Disgusting

***OFF TOPIC***
Actually, C-mass is well within the bounds of where the conversation here flowed.  Ya wanna holler about "off topic", you could at least target the individual who took it there.......

This thread was essentially dead before anything went "off topic".  From my point of view, I'm not sure this is worth making a deal out of.

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:06 am

Candlemass wrote:

Disgusting

First, kindly don't put words in my mouth or misread what I wrote. I never said I didn't forgive him, did I? Hmmmm..nope.

I can choose not to root for someone because I disagree with what they have done and I don't want that representing my team.

As for "other NFL players/coaches/executives"...what do I care about what other cities do? I care about what happens to my team. That's it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:09 am

Candlemass wrote:I responded to the post that was off topic, you're a little late...

The song is about dog fighting...Michael Vick ran a dog fighting ring. Not really off topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:27 am

Most would agree that Vick is a changed man, most were glad to see him get a second chance...save for the PETA folks, who would like to see him torn to shreds by rabid dogs! Twisted Evil

Here's where the insanity of our nation is proven, as heinous as his crime was, it's not even comparable to abortion, and no one cares if an NFL players was involved in any...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:52 am

Candlemass wrote:Most would agree that Vick is a changed man, most were glad to see him get a second chance...save for the PETA folks, who would like to see him torn to shreds by rabid dogs! Twisted Evil

Here's where the insanity of our nation is proven, as heinous as his crime was, it's not even comparable to abortion, and no one cares if an NFL players was involved in any...

You throw the word "most" around to try and backup your point..

Do you live in the Philly area? Or are you simply going by the national media?

Because in the Philly area, it is pretty much a 50/50 split on how people view him....even from non-Peta people. In fact, I would say there are more people in this area that do not agree with him being back in the NFL.

so "most" is wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:17 am

More than likely because of his diminishing skills...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:32 am

Candlemass wrote:More than likely because of his diminishing skills...

No....even when he first came to Philly and had success there was a huge amount of backlash against him being here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:27 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:
Candlemass wrote:More than likely because of his diminishing skills...

No....even when he first came to Philly and had success there was a huge amount of backlash against him being here.

Sure, that was fresh off the heels of him getting out of prison, but that toned down quite a bit...then he pretty much lost his mojo...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:35 pm

It only toned down in the media spotlight. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:37 pm

IMO...The mental deficiency that would allow you to torture, maim, and murder dogs in the manner that he did isn't something that is changed just because you do some jail time.

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:56 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:IMO...The mental deficiency that would allow you to torture, maim, and murder dogs in the manner that he did isn't something that is changed just because you do some jail time.

We are talking about allowing dogs to fight..right ?
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next