The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your thoughts on Audiovision's Focus album?

+4
Parched Earth
Candlemass
Staybrite
Jessie G
8 posters

Go down

What's your thoughts on Audiovision's Focus album? Empty What's your thoughts on Audiovision's Focus album?

Post by Jessie G Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Not as memorable as the first one but they do a great cover of Stryper's The Way. I only have a ripped copy so I don't have the actual track listing Sad
Jessie G
Jessie G
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

What's your thoughts on Audiovision's Focus album? Empty Re: What's your thoughts on Audiovision's Focus album?

Post by Staybrite Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Count me in as one of the few who probably liked this even better than the first Audiovision album.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

What's your thoughts on Audiovision's Focus album? Empty Re: What's your thoughts on Audiovision's Focus album?

Post by Candlemass Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Not enough focus...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Parched Earth Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Any album with Torbjörn Weinesjö on guitar is good in my book.  I don't favor either Audiovision album over the other.  I enjoy both.  Not my favorite outing from Christian Liljegren, but not least favorite either.
Parched Earth
Parched Earth
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Parched Earth wrote:Any album with Torbjörn Weinesjö on guitar is good in my book.
Generally I would agree, but this one is a bit too much on the pop side for me, plus Torb had an awful hair dew during this time! affraid
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Livna Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:02 pm

A bands hairdo is what I always take into consideration when deciding if I'm gonna support a band. Let's face it Impending Doom has awesome music but I cant support them because I don't like their hair. Same holds true for Audiovision Razz
Livna
Livna
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:14 pm

At least Christian's hair looks better than Torb on that video
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:42 pm

If you like Christian's voice and to-the-point lyrics then you'll dig this release.  I find his singing hum drum, so it's just a so-so metal release to me.  Guitarist is Roy Z-ish, so if you like his playing that's another weighing point.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie G Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:27 pm

I listened to it again today but I've never paid attention to their hair.
Jessie G
Jessie G
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:38 pm

I do hope everyone knows the hair comment was a joke...(though it was really bad!)

I like the lp, just not as much as i think I initially did, perhaps I should give it another spin soon...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:52 am

the first Audiovision album was much better IMO....probably the best album i've heard christian sing on...
the 2nd one just didn't stay a keeper for me.
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:07 am

FreeRangeBeliever wrote:the first Audiovision album was much better IMO....probably the best album i've heard christian sing on...

What???!!! Shocked
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Candlemass wrote:
FreeRangeBeliever wrote:the first Audiovision album was much better IMO....probably the best album i've heard christian sing on...

What???!!! Shocked

Yes, the songwriting on this was very good....I find that on Narnia his voice sounds very samey, where on the first Audiovision i think his vocals suited that more than anything else he's every done...Having said that, there are many Narnia songs that musically are killer (cos of Carljohan's playing), but Christian's vocals just don't stand out......
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Pft!
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Parched Earth Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:48 am

Haha.  I hadn't seen that video before.  I like the short-haired headbanging. Smile  I don't mind the pop element so much.  Poppy hair metal was my intro into metal.  I would say Divinefire is my favorite band with Christian on vocals.
Parched Earth
Parched Earth
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down