The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Compilation For A Good Cause

3 posters

Go down

Epic Compilation For A Good Cause Empty Epic Compilation For A Good Cause

Post by Kerrick Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Hey all!  So SkyBurnsBlack Records is partnering with Thumper Punk Records to build a compilation of epic proportions of Christian punk, hardcore, and most importantly, METAL.  And they're looking for songs to include!  Joshua of SkyBurnsBlack asked if I could help get the word out.  I know we've got a ton of super talented musicians right here in our own community.  So if you are in such a band or know anyone in one, please let him know!  Details and contact info are below.

Joshua wrote:
Hello Brothers, Maybe you can contribute a unreleased, new song or even an old song to a ministry compilation? SkyBurnsBlack Records and Thumper Punk Records would like to have the honor of asking for 1 song to contribute for a 3 disc Ministry benefit compilation, 1st disc is Punk, 2nd disc is Hardcore, and 3rd is Metal, more info on comp below.

Thumper Punk Records helps artists record, produce and distribute Hardcore and Punk music that reflects a positive, Christ-centered message.

SkyBurnsBlack Records is a record label that distributes underground Black Metal, Death Metal and Hardcore Punk with a message of Truth, Hope and Love that overcomes the darkness with the Light of Christ

We annually release a benefit compilation that raises money for Christian ministries. In 2015, we plan to release a two volume set called “United We Skate” (one album punk, one hardcore, and the other metal) to raise money for two skateboarding ministries. The first is at Camp El Jardin Sagrado, in Orosí, Cartago, Costa Rica, and the second is the Christian Skaters International Ministry in Paarl, South Africa. We hope that the release will include half English speaking bands and half Spanish/Portuguese speaking bands in an effort to show that we’re all really one brotherhood under Christ regardless of the language we speak. If you are in a band (or know of a band) that might have interest in contributing a song, as well as get the band more exposure and support, SkyBurnsBlack Records is also gonna be doing a cooperative multi label Black Metal Brotherhood or Brutal Brotherhood Comp of extreme metal in 2015 maybe you can contribute a song to that one. please reach out to Joshua Sky with SkyBurnsBlack Records on Facebook or at skyburnsblackrec@gmail.com

Ok I just would need 1 song contributed maybe an unreleased song or new one even old would be good sent to my email skyburnsblackrec@gmail.com and your first and last name, email, and record label if applicable for permission and credits

Also, definitely check out SkyBurnsBlack's online store.  Great selection, super fast shipping, and extremely friendly.  It's a place that'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy for supporting... in the most trve grim kvlt way of course.  Razz 

http://skyburnsblack.storenvy.com/

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Epic Compilation For A Good Cause Empty Re: Epic Compilation For A Good Cause

Post by Kerrick Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:15 pm

Bump!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Never heard of them until this thread.  It would be a good addition for the "Where Can I Buy" thread.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:59 am

I just submitted a song to them
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com