The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help King James make some awesome new music videos!

Go down

Please help King James make some awesome new music videos! Empty Please help King James make some awesome new music videos!

Post by Rex Carroll Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:30 am

Hey everybody, this is Rex Carroll. Many of you know my new band King James (haha we've actually been around since 1993). Although Whitecross is still together, what many people DON'T know is that KING JAMES has an incredible new album out called MAXIMUS. If you send me a message, I'll be happy to send you a couple of cuts from the album. We NEED to make more people aware of it, it's some of the best work we've ever done. The entire band plays on the album - Rex Carroll (guitar), Jimi Bennett (vocals), Michael Feighan (drums), and Benny Ramos (bass). What's missing, though, is a visual presence. So we are working on a couple of new high-end music videos so people can see what we look like, and sound like. We need videos on youtube, in our press kit, and generally on the internet so people can share, see, and hear the band. There are great messages going along with the great music, we'd like you to hear for yourself - we'll trust your judgement, because we know it's great! To this end, we're asking you to help us out - we have an Indiegogo campaign that's running RIGHT NOW until November 1st, 2014. To fund the videos we want to make, we need your help and support - we're getting there but we still need a couple hundred people to back us with a $10 pledge. And of course, there are some great perks you'll get back, including the afore-mentioned MAXIMUS cd, t-shirts, and so on. If you'll back our Indiegogo campaign for a small amount or whatever you can afford, we'll be able to reach MANY more people, and YOU will be the reason! Thank you for being with us on the incredible journey and please contact us on facebook, right here, or on the indiegogo page, we care about YOU.

Here's the link:

http://igg.me/at/kingjamesvideo/x/1010945

Rex Carroll
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Please help King James make some awesome new music videos! Empty Re: Please help King James make some awesome new music videos!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:16 am

I have just made it! I am very glad to be a participant with my "two cents" for a band that has already blessed me so much with their music. I hope that those videos may help the band to reach lots and lots of people and make them hear the good messages you have.

Back to top Go down