The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acoustic Rock/Free Download

Go down

Acoustic Rock/Free Download Empty Acoustic Rock/Free Download

Post by High5denied Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Hello,

I am making my album, I am Free available for a free download to y'all. 

It's a collection of some of my songs throughout the years.  Acoustic guitar driven, with occasional electric leads/solo's and such.  Maybe a cross between an acoustic rock album and Worship album. 

I'll provide my soundcloud link, and a couple youtube vids so you can listen to it, before you take time to download it.  I can't figure out how to allow downloads of the songs on Soundcloud, so if you want a download, pm me yer email addy and I'll send ya the songs, and all the inserts. 

If you would like to purchase the hard copy cd for $10.00, I can arrange that as well.  Wink  pm me as well.  It's also for sale on itunes and amazon, and emusic if you prefer. 

It's certainly not high end professional grade, I'm a CT Technologist by day, and the studio who mixed and mastered it, the guy is a Pharmacist and pilot by day.  It's not too shabby either, jsut a little rough around the edges. 

The first three songs on my soundcloud page are just some demos of a different style of music.  Very very rough drafts.  The songs on my album start with " I might know You"

Oh ya, let me know what ya think, even if it starts with sucks.  ;)Or, something. 

Thanks!

http://soundcloud.com/1jason1

High5denied
High5denied
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down