The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone buy large Christian Metal / Rock collections?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone buy large Christian Metal / Rock collections? Empty Does anyone buy large Christian Metal / Rock collections?

Post by Rob Jones Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi guys-

Its been a while since I've been around, so I had to make a new account... those that have been around will prob recognize the name...

I came back to see if there is there anyone left out there that purchases whole collections at one time?

I'm looking to see what interest there is... and then see if its worth it to start working on a master list of everything I have... the collection has been stored in my computer room and has been temperature regulated ever since I started collecting... I have lots of demos, band pics / promo photos, Christian metal mags, lps, cds, videos, concert audios, etc... mostly 80's metal stuff, but as I bought other people's collections, there is a mix of other stuff in there as well... Looking for someone that has to ability to buy it all at one time, not looking to piece things out or make copies of anything...

If this is you or someone you know, have them message me or e-mail me at suttung@bellsouth.net (I no longer have the old porthos e-mail address)...

Thanks in advance,

Rob Jones

Rob Jones
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Does anyone buy large Christian Metal / Rock collections? Empty Re: Does anyone buy large Christian Metal / Rock collections?

Post by stevegarveyfan Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:52 am

Hi Rob,

I sent you a message at your email address.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Does anyone buy large Christian Metal / Rock collections? Empty Re: Does anyone buy large Christian Metal / Rock collections?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Rob Jones probably has the best and most vast Christian metal collection in the world.

He has things NO ONE else has

if you're looking for the holy grail, Rob probably has it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:13 pm

I'm always looking for hard to find music, but not sure about buying an entire collection. Thats quite an investment for one to make at the risk of getting duplicates. I generally dont mind duplicates as I tend to use them for giveaways though.

I wish you the best of luck
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down