The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Collection of Vintage Christian Metal Cassette Tapes For Sale, Including Matrix Demos

3 posters

Go down

Large Collection of Vintage Christian Metal Cassette Tapes For Sale, Including Matrix Demos Empty Large Collection of Vintage Christian Metal Cassette Tapes For Sale, Including Matrix Demos

Post by satchellwk Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:42 am

Hello, 
I have recently acquired a very large collection of Christian metal and rock cassette tapes that I am selling on Ebay. 

If interested, search for ebay seller satchellwk138 

I am selling the collection in small lots based on artist or record label. 

One of the stand outs is a pair of demo tapes from Matrix, the original name of the Dale Thompson band Bride. These include photographs of the band as makeshift album covers. 

Also available are lots from the bands Vengeance Rising, One Bad Pig, Mortification, Mastedon, Idle Cure, Angelica, Jerusalem, Tourniquet, Holy Soldier, Leviticus, Barren Cross, Rez, Sacred Warrior, Bride, and many more. 

There will also be more lots to come in the future. Since Ebay begins charging additional fees after 50 listings, I still have many lots that I will list around the beginning of September, including larger lots of Petra and Stryper, some christian rock a bit on the lighter side, and some individual tapes that didn't fit into any lots. 

Thank you very much for looking. I must say before getting this collection I was unfamiliar with the extent of Christian Metal, apart from Petra and Stryper, but I have been very pleasantly surprised by what I've stumbled into.

satchellwk
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Large Collection of Vintage Christian Metal Cassette Tapes For Sale, Including Matrix Demos Empty Re: Large Collection of Vintage Christian Metal Cassette Tapes For Sale, Including Matrix Demos

Post by ThroughDarkness12 Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:12 pm

Do you still have any of these?

ThroughDarkness12
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Large Collection of Vintage Christian Metal Cassette Tapes For Sale, Including Matrix Demos Empty Re: Large Collection of Vintage Christian Metal Cassette Tapes For Sale, Including Matrix Demos

Post by Constantine Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:20 pm

In my decluttering, I found some cassettes that are still sealed, never opened, that I had been hanging onto.   
It's all really good music, but I am ready to part with them, so if interested in any, make me an offer:

1.  King's X - Out Of The Silent Planet

2.  King's X - Out Of The Silent Planet (2nd copy)

3.  Tran-Siberian Orchestra - The Christmas Attic

4.  The Lucy Show - Undone  (rare)

5.  David Zaffiro - The Other Side  (ex-Bloodgood guitarist)

6.  Bloodgood - Shakin' The World - Live Volume II

7.  Michael Gettel - Intricate Balance   (rare Miramar Records, HX Pro tape)

8.  Glenn Kaiser, Darrell Mansfield, Larry Howard, & Trace Balin - The Blues Night

9.  Various Artists - Contemporary Christian Hits 1986 & 1987

10. Conjunto Cespedes - Vivito y Coleando   (rare Xenofile world music title)

11. Bruce Cockburn - Primer  (a promo sampler, full length)

12. Various - Hot Metal Summer II (1989 - Vengeance Rising / Sacred Warrior / Deliverance / Bloodgood / Shout / David Zaffiro plus interviews)

13.  Various - Hot Metal Summer II (1989 - Vengeance Rising / Sacred Warrior / Deliverance / Bloodgood / Shout / David Zaffiro plus interviews) - 2nd copy

14.  Various - Hot Metal Summer III - Hot Licks Cold Facts (1990 -  Tourniquet, Deliverance, Sacred Warrior, Recon, Vengeance Rising, Bloodgood, scaterd-few, Angelica, Ransom, David Zaffiro, plus interviews)
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down