The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2000-2005 Metalcore and Cornerstone Shows DVD

Go down

2000-2005 Metalcore and Cornerstone Shows DVD Empty 2000-2005 Metalcore and Cornerstone Shows DVD

Post by Paul H Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:12 am

I have found a few people here over the years who have been great to trade with as far as live DVDs. They have helped with a ton of classic Christian heavy metal bands from the eighties and nineties. What I am having a harder time finding are those who have Tooth & Nail/Solid State and metalcore bands from the past decade.

Right around 2000 I started going to shows and filming Living Sacrifice, Extol, Stavesacre, Underoath, Project 86, P.O.D., Hopesfall, Zao, Dead Poetic, Embodyment, mewithoutYou, MXPX, Blindside, Norma Jean, Haste the Day, The Agony Scene, As I Lay Dying, etc. up until 2006 or so. Back then, it was easy to find people to trade with. I had 40+ Living Sacrifice shows, 20+ Norma Jean shows, tons of Cornerstone footage, and unfortunately lost most of it in a move years back. Though I was able to find some of it over the years, most of those old message boards and trading partners are gone, or lists are left up on long-abandoned Angelfire websites with defunct e-mails.

Some of these old shows are popping up on YouTube, which I capture and convert to DVD, but I know there are a lot more out there. I'm going to find some web space to start a trading page. If you guys know of people who collect these bands as well, send 'em my way!

Thanks!

Paul

Paul H
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down