The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matrix, Bride, Undercover [wants, temp.]

2 posters

Go down

Matrix, Bride, Undercover  [wants, temp.] Empty Matrix, Bride, Undercover [wants, temp.]

Post by Signet Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:11 pm

Hello, all!

I'm making a want list here for the moment because I don't have time to look through all the "have" lists and get back to the OP's of them just right now. Hopefully tomorrow or this week.

As it is, I am quite interested in anything pertaining to the 80's indie glam metal band "Matrix", as well as any bootlegs of the legendary band they later became known as, "Bride". Especially is those bootlegs are form the 80's.

In addition to that (and it's a little out-of-place here), I'm quite interested in anything to do with the 80's/90's [indescribable genres] band "Undercover". (Especially from 1985-1988. That stuff is gold... if it exists.)

Again, i'll be looking through your lists when I get some time, but for now this is what I have to say.

Thanks!

-Elliot S.

Signet
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Matrix, Bride, Undercover  [wants, temp.] Empty Re: Matrix, Bride, Undercover [wants, temp.]

Post by dalmar6677 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:59 am

Are you still interested in my Bride DVDS? Thanks Dale

dalmar6677
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Matrix, Bride, Undercover  [wants, temp.] Empty Re: Matrix, Bride, Undercover [wants, temp.]

Post by Signet Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Yeah, and i just got paid so I'll be getting back to you on that. Poke me if I don't get beck to you in a day, okay? ^_~

Signet
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down