The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prices reduced! Audio samples available!

3 posters

Go down

Prices reduced! Audio samples available! Empty Prices reduced! Audio samples available!

Post by Shamax Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Just a note to anyone who's not on Facebook and hasn't already liked the Andy's Music and More Facebook Page:

I just finished a pretty big update of all items in the store. Everything should now have the track listing and audio samples! I've even went and permanently SLASHED prices on almost everything. Most by at least 10-20% but some (including rarities) by 50% or more! Remember, there's only one of each item available (since this is stuff from my personal collection), so if you see something you're interested in, you may want to jump on it Very Happy

Check it out for yourself at the Storenvy page.
Shamax
Shamax
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://fragilebranch.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Prices reduced! Audio samples available! Empty Re: Prices reduced! Audio samples available!

Post by Grindboy Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Trying to buy stuff, won't let me! Pm'd details.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Prices reduced! Audio samples available! Empty Re: Prices reduced! Audio samples available!

Post by Shamax Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:02 pm

In case anyone is having similar problems, Storenvy's site was being a little wonky and not giving any kind of visual cue/feedback when an item is added to the cart. If you click the "view cart" button on the top right of the screen, it'll be there in the cart, but it just doesn't show when you first click the "Add to Cart" button.
Shamax
Shamax
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://fragilebranch.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 am

Liked.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Received my order today, all is as expected, thank you, recommended seller, etc. etc. etc.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down