The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend's Marriage Struggles

2 posters

Go down

Friend's Marriage Struggles Empty Friend's Marriage Struggles

Post by dreadchampion13 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:37 pm

A dear friend of mine just told his wife today that he's cheating on her. They have two daughters and she's going to be moving out in a few months. My heart is breaking for them. SadCrying or Very sad
dreadchampion13
dreadchampion13
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Friend's Marriage Struggles Empty Re: Friend's Marriage Struggles

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 pm

dreadchampion13 wrote:A dear friend of mine just told his wife today that he's cheating on her. They have two daughters and she's going to be moving out in a few months. My heart is breaking for them. SadCrying or Very sad

I went through the same thing (vice versa though, my wife cheated on me) years ago.

I also had 2 kids.

I will keep them in my prayers that God gives them direction and healing, and that the kids will be ok through it.

My relationship with my ex-wife is better now than it ever was when we were married. But it took work for us to overcome the aftermath of the divorce. However, my oldest (her child that I adopted) has failed to handle it well. He has dropped out of HS twice and had run ins with drugs. My youngest has turned out ok. Actually very well. But he has spent more time with me than his brother did.

So the kids are a big concern. They are the ones who suffer the most through this stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puritan Hessian Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:24 am

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=12258

Bob & Audrey Meisner
Monday, November 26, 2012, and Tuesday, November 27, 2012, and Friday, November 30, 2012

"A love story for the ages. Only God could give Bob the strength to stand with Audrey through her adultery, pregnancy and a son he didn't want. Bob and Bob and Audrey Meisner are heroically transparent in sharing the secrets to having a marriage beyond the ordinary — the way God intended.

God is not finished with marriage in America."
Puritan Hessian
Puritan Hessian
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://faithandheritage.com/2011/05/folk-metal/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down