The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need of Pray for my wife and marriage

+3
bassdude
Kerrick
withintheveil
7 posters

Go down

Need of Pray for my wife and marriage Empty Need of Pray for my wife and marriage

Post by withintheveil Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Looking for some pray for my wife (Lori) and our marriage, we have been together 23 years and married 13 of them, have 4 children with two still living at home. She is in a extremely depressed state, walked away from her faith and considered suicide. Thank God, she is in counseling, for now. But this past week she ask for a divorce. To top it off my job I have had for 13 years is coming to end within a few months. I am really struggling with my faith and trust in God's provisioning. Thankfully, I have some close follow brother I can lean on, but it is a daily battle within.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God Bless,

Jeremy

withintheveil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Need of Pray for my wife and marriage Empty Re: Need of Pray for my wife and marriage

Post by Kerrick Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Praying for you dude.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Need of Pray for my wife and marriage Empty Re: Need of Pray for my wife and marriage

Post by bassdude Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Praying.....
bassdude
bassdude
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 am

Praying.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 am

Sorry to hear that news, you seem to be going through it! I will definitely be praying for you aswell.

Fundy
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:08 pm

I will be praying for God to sustain you in mind, body and spirit. Just keep in mind that our trust in God is the most precious thing for us to hold on to. Its times like these that satan loves to come to us and fill our minds full of doubt. Doubt that our God will truly work all things out for His good, and doubt in His character. He is the " great accuser " and wants us to doubt our salvation because we feel despair.

Job was not a super-human full of super-human faith. He was a man that felt the same things that we do. Despair and depression when faced with circumstances that we feel are too deep for us to carry on.

...Jobs trust in God was so potent that when face with death and despair he could cry out " though He slay me will I trust in Thee. "
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by projectpandemic Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:28 am

Hey, I have gone through some very similar issues about a year ago. I and my wife even split up and moved into separate houses for about 6 months and I too lost my job. The best advice I can give you brother is to not give up.....Do not quit praying and continuing to try and fix your marriage. When times are tough you have to fight harder for the things you love and that you God wants. ( Your Marriage) That is all you can do and at the end o the day if divorce is unavoidable you can hold your head up high and know you did your very best. God's will be done she will heal and see your effort and work at it too. We often pull away from God when its most important to reach out to him. He has not left either of your sides and he is hurting right along with you. God does not lie....and he promises to walk through everything we have to walk through right by our sides. After our 6 month separation I and my wife got back together and I even started my own company ( It is quite a struggle still as the economy sucks but it is better then no job) I have to give God and a good friend/pastor that took interest in helping us work through some problems. Regardless I have prayed for you to eel God's presence in your lie and for you to embrace it and let him lead you in this situation. He will not lead you in the wrong direction.
projectpandemic
projectpandemic
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by withintheveil Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Thank you so much for your prayers....to my brothers sentient 6 and projectpandemic...your words were extacly what I needed to hear and I greatly appreciate them...more then you may ever know. I have long battle ahead but being reminded I am not alone in my struggles, God is my sustance and guide, is critical....so once again THANK YOU and Praise God cheers!

withintheveil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down