The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am in a horrible place

4 posters

Go down

I am in a horrible place Empty I am in a horrible place

Post by Peter who was Vaak Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:02 am

Long story short, I feel like I'm going insane. I can't control my thoughts anymore and they are explicitly evil. I can't stop thinking these things. Also, I've begun reading the Bible more, gone from occasionally to nearly every day, I'm following a daily devotional with esvbible.com. Anyways, the other day as I was reading, and this went on for a few days, it was specifically speaking to me. I have never felt so spiritually desolate in my entire life. I am looking at it all clearly and I am in an absolutely horrible place.

When I sinned before, I was "I shouldn't do this and felt a little guilty afterwards," but now I realize the real impact of it all and I am getting literally sick every time I do. That feeling is enough to keep me from doing some of the stuff I did. I mean, I went to see Safe House and I couldn't even go through Wendy's drive through for fear of feeling this way[Ya know, not suppose to sneak food in(I'll admit, this is definitely for the better)].

I just destroyed all my secular CDs. I've tossed a few secular shirts I have and will get rid of the rest. Ruining the CDs did bring some relief, but still these persistent thoughts continue. Please pray. Thanks.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

I am in a horrible place Empty Re: I am in a horrible place

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:33 am

Praying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 am

Praying for you and your situation.
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by bassdude Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Praying
bassdude
bassdude
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by guilty/forgiven Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:01 am

It's not an easy world, and it's definitely not an easy walk on the narrow path. Obedience and devotion will help you to see things more clearly and will eventually clear your mind up.
My advice as one who's struggled with some crazy stuff over my 23 years of knowing our Father: Don't grow complacent or apathetic. If the feeling's not there or life's circumstances are bombarding you, go through the motions of reading His Word and force yourself to pray... He will bless your obedience.
guilty/forgiven
guilty/forgiven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Thanks a lot for the prayers.

guilty/forgiven wrote:It's not an easy world, and it's definitely not an easy walk on the narrow path. Obedience and devotion will help you to see things more clearly and will eventually clear your mind up.
My advice as one who's struggled with some crazy stuff over my 23 years of knowing our Father: Don't grow complacent or apathetic. If the feeling's not there or life's circumstances are bombarding you, go through the motions of reading His Word and force yourself to pray... He will bless your obedience.
Thanks a lot for the words. I'll remember that.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:19 pm

praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content