The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sister-in-law is in intensive care

5 posters

Go down

My sister-in-law is in intensive care Empty My sister-in-law is in intensive care

Post by westerplatte Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 pm

She has been battling cancer for a year now. A tumor burst in her brain this morning. The surgeon said she probably wouldn't survive the surgery. Well, she did! Now he says she may not survive the recovery. Other than my wife, she is my best friend. Anyone, please pray that she wakes up, recovers, and lives! Her husband is overseas serving in the military , and is trying to get home. Please pray that God would have mercy on them.
westerplatte
westerplatte
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

My sister-in-law is in intensive care Empty Re: My sister-in-law is in intensive care

Post by XenonLion Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:31 pm

I prayed.
This really reminds me of the cousin of a classmate I had last school year. She nearly died. The entire school would pray for her. Now she's feeling better and is probably at home now.
XenonLion
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

My sister-in-law is in intensive care Empty Re: My sister-in-law is in intensive care

Post by Gandalf the White Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:09 am

Definately praying.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by westerplatte Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:21 am

Hope! She opened her eyes and shut them right away. They say her vitals are good and she may be able to come off of the breathing tube to breathe on her own. Still asleep. I am going to be with her all day today. The family is taking turns. No more than two at a time allowed in ICU. Location of tumor may mean that her speech will be impaired when she recovers. God willing, her husband will be home tomorrow afternoon.

Please pray for protection from Satanic influence. There were dark moments yesterday when some of us felt under attack spiritually. We were literally down on our knees in the hospital hallway praying together. I praise Jesus and give all glory to God for this! Thank you Holy Spirit!
westerplatte
westerplatte
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:14 am

Awesome! Will keep praying.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Barzal Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Prayed for her
Barzal
Barzal
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Wow, praying.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:30 pm

praying, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down