The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opus Irae - Into The Endless Night (debut album 2024, melodic black /symphonic metal)

3 posters

Go down

Opus Irae - Into The Endless Night (debut album 2024, melodic black /symphonic metal) Empty Opus Irae - Into The Endless Night (debut album 2024, melodic black /symphonic metal)

Post by Tobi Elektrik Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:18 am

It was already mentioned in the topic about their new single but OPUS IRAE are actually releasing their loooong awaited debut album INTO THE ENDLESS NIGHT on November 15, 2024.
You can preorder it here: https://opusirae.bandcamp.com/album/into-the-endless-night

This album was recorded TEN years ago and the first single(s) sounded very promising to fans of melodic black / symphonic metal. Endtime Productions delayed the release for unknown reasons (well, Endtime Productions being just Endtime Productions I guess) so it comes a bit as a surprise to actually see a release date and also some beautyful mock-ups for the vinyl version.

The artwork was obviously done by legendary Christian "Necrolord" Wahlin and is a good visual hint that fans of Antestor's "Det Tapte Liv" and "The Forsaken" might like this as well though OPUS IRAE are coming from the South of Germany and not the Northern cold.

Opus Irae - Into The Endless Night (debut album 2024, melodic black /symphonic metal) 00373310
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Son of Nun likes this post

Back to top Go down

Opus Irae - Into The Endless Night (debut album 2024, melodic black /symphonic metal) Empty Re: Opus Irae - Into The Endless Night (debut album 2024, melodic black /symphonic metal)

Post by Maddierecords1 Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:49 pm

Very excited for this album. I admittingly dont buy full albums or anything(just don't have thr money and settle for cheap comps and legal free single downloads) but may buy this one. Both songs I've heard are great.

Maddierecords1
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Opus Irae - Into The Endless Night (debut album 2024, melodic black /symphonic metal) Empty Re: Opus Irae - Into The Endless Night (debut album 2024, melodic black /symphonic metal)

Post by Frozen Fire Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:04 pm

Wow. Finally! On my list.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down