The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New album from Grave Forsaken are coming soon...

+7
Constantine
TZ75
Pro-Zak
Pethead
Ammocas
KaramKaram
Lex Metalis
11 posters

Go down

New album from Grave Forsaken are coming soon... Empty New album from Grave Forsaken are coming soon...

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:48 am

They’re back! From the searing leads, gang vocals and hooks galore of opener “Back To The Start”, to the prayerful “Arise O God”, through to the “Power Of Salvation” onslaught and relentlessness of “Strong Conviction”, you’ll soon forget that it has been 4 years since the last Grave Forsaken album. They continue to mix classic metal with thrash metal stylings – this is thumping heavy metal, solid as a brick, diverse but cohesive. The band have truly taken up the baton of Christian metal in Australia from those who came before them. It’s a “Moment In Time” to celebrate 20 years of Grave Forsaken!
Release date is March 29, so check out the lyric video for “Power Of Salvation” below and get your order in now.
TRACK LISTING:
Back To The Start
Metal Message
Win The Day
There Is Only God
Arise O God
Mindless
Moment In Time
Power Of Salvation
No One Way Is No Way
Strong Conviction
Night Warrior

Pre-order here
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire, Pethead, Ammocas and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

New album from Grave Forsaken are coming soon... Empty Re: New album from Grave Forsaken are coming soon...

Post by KaramKaram Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:19 am

These guys are one of my fav in the genre
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Ammocas likes this post

Back to top Go down

New album from Grave Forsaken are coming soon... Empty Re: New album from Grave Forsaken are coming soon...

Post by Ammocas Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:29 am

^Mine too KaramKaram!
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:44 am

I’ll definitely check it out. Some of their stuff gets a little samey for me, but I like them. My favorite album is The Fight Goes On.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:46 pm

Tried to like them, but don't much.
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:26 pm

Gravely Mistaken album artwork choices.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:04 pm

TZ75 wrote:Gravely Mistaken album artwork choices.
Not all of them. Plugged Into The System is really the only one that’s not very good. The other ones are ok. I thought the last few were pretty good actually.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:51 pm

Ammocas wrote:
TZ75 wrote:Gravely Mistaken album artwork choices.
Not all of them. Plugged Into The System is really the only one that’s not very good. The other ones are ok. I thought the last  few were pretty good actually.

I was mainly referring to the System album. I shouldn’t have said it plural. 

I was kidding around.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:19 pm

I like the sound and style of this song a lot.  But it could use some more riff changes.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:01 pm

My number one stumbling point has always been the vocals. I've notoriously tolerated, even loved, many of the more hated thrash vocalists but for some reason Vaughan's have been harder. When the music is amazing I do better with them. I really like this musically, great riffs, a nice bass tone, and excellent solo, but the vocals sound even weaker than in the past. I'll still look forward to hearing more. I'll probably pick it up.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Pethead and Ammocas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:50 pm

My copy arrived on Saturday, it’s been on constant play throughout the week.

After a few listens I am loving what I am hearing.  Great production, excellent musicianship, fantastic thrashy heavy riffs, melodic songs, will be one of the best albums of 2024 for sure.  Am convinced this album will be in my top 3 Grave Forsaken so far.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:09 pm

My Awesome Timothy wrote:My copy arrived on Saturday, it’s been on constant play throughout the week.

After a few listens I am loving what I am hearing.  Great production, excellent musicianship, fantastic thrashy heavy riffs, melodic songs, will be one of the best albums of 2024 for sure.  Am convinced this album will be in my top 3 Grave Forsaken so far.
That’s great to hear! I hope they will have distribution in the USA because the shipping is actually a little more or the same as the cd itself from Soundmass.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:10 am

I'm actually liking it more than the rest
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:52 am

Guitar tone was good and riff was pretty killer.  Then came the vocals and delivery... and my excitement jumped out the window with Hans Gruber.

Also, drums don't sound all that authentic.  Splash sounds particularly cyborg-like.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down