The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Stahli songs that sound like Celldweller/Circle of Dust/Brainchild

3 posters

Go down

Blue Stahli songs that sound like Celldweller/Circle of Dust/Brainchild Empty Blue Stahli songs that sound like Celldweller/Circle of Dust/Brainchild

Post by Superjuice Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:42 pm

This guy is pretty much Little Klayton and has totally adopted his style.  He's on Klayton's record label as well, so you're getting more of the same if that's your bag.  Of course he puts his spin on things programming-wise and has a different singing voice with more of a higher pitch.  I think he's a little more aggressive in his approach and, sometimes, uses thrash-like beats.

Apparently he got his start connecting with people at Cornerstone, but I don't know what his whole story is belief-wise.  His lyrics appear to be introspective and neutral as far as I know.

Last edited by Superjuice on Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Blue Stahli songs that sound like Celldweller/Circle of Dust/Brainchild Empty Re: Blue Stahli songs that sound like Celldweller/Circle of Dust/Brainchild

Post by Superjuice Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:52 pm

The great Mark Salomon on vocals in this one:

Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Blue Stahli songs that sound like Celldweller/Circle of Dust/Brainchild Empty Re: Blue Stahli songs that sound like Celldweller/Circle of Dust/Brainchild

Post by Superjuice Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:34 pm

Here's a couple that showcase an aggressive Brainchild style with those distorted vocals:

Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:47 pm

Super, I'm really enjoying this. Even though I don't listen to very much industrial/techno, I've always enjoyed CoD and Klank. This is really good.
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:52 pm

The lyrics, obviously, leave alot to be desired. Mostly angry, cynical, vague commentary on society. I mostly listen to this as background working music.
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:31 pm

Yeah, good thing he made several instrumental albums.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:23 pm

Klayton should sue Blue Stahli for stealing the Brainchild sound on this:

It's just uncanny and I get Brainchild songs in my head when it's over.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:13 pm

To anyone here who knows the industrial scene well, which Christian or Christian-friendly bands would be the best representations of a goth-darkwave-industrial sound?   I'm looking for something that leans heavily to the goth / darkwave side, but that combines that with an industrial feel.

I suppose Death Therapy would be an obvious choice.  Would a band like NYVES qualify as Christian friendly?   

Glasslands might be another one, I'm checking them but so far they're not quite goth enough for what I'm looking for.   

Low & Behold is goth-darkwave but there is not much industrial in their sound.

It's hard to find the right combination, but close enough will do.

Any others I should check out?
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down