The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Deliverance album ranked

+5
Christian Thrash Rules
zelote
Pethead
MagnusPrime
StevenCressler
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Every Deliverance album ranked - Page 2 Empty Re: Every Deliverance album ranked

Post by Pethead Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:23 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:I don’t get all the hate for Camelot. I think that’s a terrific album. I know it didn’t turn out the way Jimmy wanted but it’s still quite good. I thought it melded the styles of Stay of Execution and Learn. There are some choice Delierance tracks on that one: Somber Theme, Anymore, Book Ends, Make My Bed in Hell, and In-U. I know it’s not their best but it’s miles better than anything they’ve done since. I’m not into their recent thrashy stuff at all.
Overall, I agree.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Every Deliverance album ranked - Page 2 Empty Re: Every Deliverance album ranked

Post by StevenCressler Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:25 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:I don’t get all the hate for Camelot. I think that’s a terrific album. I know it didn’t turn out the way Jimmy wanted but it’s still quite good. I thought it melded the styles of Stay of Execution and Learn. There are some choice Delierance tracks on that one: Somber Theme, Anymore, Book Ends, Make My Bed in Hell, and In-U. I know it’s not their best but it’s miles better than anything they’ve done since. I’m not into their recent thrashy stuff at all.
I like Camelot, I just find most of the tracks kind of boring compared to the rest of their catalog. Book Ends and Lindsey are really good though, and Somber Theme is one of their best.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:13 am

I think that Redux made it a better album. It fixed a lot of what Jimmy wanted the original album to sound like. The original just didn’t flow for me. But I don’t hate it. I don’t hate any Deliverance albums. I just like some more than others.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2