The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-orders to Testimony Of Apocalypse, Martyrs Shrine, Exodus A.D. and more from Roxx Records

3 posters

Go down

Pre-orders to Testimony Of Apocalypse, Martyrs Shrine, Exodus A.D. and more from Roxx Records Empty Pre-orders to Testimony Of Apocalypse, Martyrs Shrine, Exodus A.D. and more from Roxx Records

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:46 am

All the albuns are here . I'm too lazy to post each one individually haha
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pre-orders to Testimony Of Apocalypse, Martyrs Shrine, Exodus A.D. and more from Roxx Records Empty Re: Pre-orders to Testimony Of Apocalypse, Martyrs Shrine, Exodus A.D. and more from Roxx Records

Post by alldatndensum Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:26 am

Are the Luis Cardenas releases Christian in content, or are they more Christian friendly?  While he was in Latter Reign, I just don't get a vibe that this is meant to be an in your face Jesus record.  Does anyone know more about these albums?
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Pre-orders to Testimony Of Apocalypse, Martyrs Shrine, Exodus A.D. and more from Roxx Records Empty Re: Pre-orders to Testimony Of Apocalypse, Martyrs Shrine, Exodus A.D. and more from Roxx Records

Post by TZ75 Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:25 pm

Dang, $7 for shipping? face palm

Even greedy Amazon only charges about $4. Whatever…

I gotta have the TOA album, so I’ll give in.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:36 pm

I did also buy the “gas mask” shirt from TOA the other day. 

Pre-orders to Testimony Of Apocalypse, Martyrs Shrine, Exodus A.D. and more from Roxx Records Img_3711

Very cool graphic!

Not sure if they had a cd/shirt bundle…
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TOATestimony likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down