The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infos from 'The Offering', the new album from Testimony Of Apocalypse

5 posters

Go down

Infos from 'The Offering', the new album from Testimony Of Apocalypse Empty Infos from 'The Offering', the new album from Testimony Of Apocalypse

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:23 pm

(from Paul Grahams official FB)

So by now, most of you know the next TOA album is titled The Offering. First meaning for the title is about Christ’s offering of new life thru Him. The second meaning is about all the collaboration that has taken place with the guest musicians on this album. We have all made an offering of time, talents and passion to complete this. Thanks be to God for the unity between all of these brothers! 

Testimony of Apocalypse
Bill Roxx Page
Jonathan Johnson
Juan Marrero
Brian Lyda
Darren Johnson
Greg Minier
J Paul White
Derek Corzine
Anderson Lima
Corey Weaver
Ville Herranen
Ryan Roebuck
Cameron Nealey
Scott Waters
Rob Colwell
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Tombie, mothy, Ammocas, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Infos from 'The Offering', the new album from Testimony Of Apocalypse Empty Re: Infos from 'The Offering', the new album from Testimony Of Apocalypse

Post by mothy Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:09 am

Can't wait
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Infos from 'The Offering', the new album from Testimony Of Apocalypse Empty Re: Infos from 'The Offering', the new album from Testimony Of Apocalypse

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:18 am

Teaser trailer from the album...

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:21 am

Can’t wait to hear the full thing! Love how bold they are for Christ.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:43 am

I will buy this, but I’m not a huge fan of multiple vocalist projects. The reason being is that if you like a certain singer, you want more from that lineup. And to play a live concert… will they invite all the vocalists to attend, or will they just use one guy and skip a lot of tunes?

But if this is just a transitional album while they decide on a new permanent vocalist… I’m happy.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:46 am

Ordinarily, I’m not a big fan of those projects, either, but it worked great with the new Adorned Graves.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:54 am

I wonder if Mike Torone was invited to participate on a song? That would have made me feel better about this new idea/direction. 

I really hope that there is no disrespect or bad blood with his departure from the band. I think he would have grown stronger on a second album. He did good on the first one, but he also was out of the game for about 30 years. A human voice is delicate. It’s not like picking up a guitar or drums after a lengthy period. God bless the guy.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:01 am

They posted more info about it in the other thread.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:07 am

I see Nick posted a link to Mike’s Facebook, but the link isn’t working for me.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:10 am

Me neither, actually.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:15 am

Pethead wrote:Me neither, actually.

I did see Nick’s statement that simply said Mike wasn’t able to do the second album. I guess the reason is a private matter… based on the fact I cannot see Mike’s message from his Facebook. 

That said, I do support this new album! I will buy it.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, Ammocas and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TOATestimony Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:22 am

Infos from 'The Offering', the new album from Testimony Of Apocalypse 331509899_1829940104046335_7308177417085396550_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=49d041&_nc_ohc=qcUw4kUe9SwAX-7rolg&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1

TOATestimony
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Pethead, TZ75 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TOATestimony Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:25 am

TZ75 wrote:I wonder if Mike Torone was invited to participate on a song? That would have made me feel better about this new idea/direction. 

I really hope that there is no disrespect or bad blood with his departure from the band. I think he would have grown stronger on a second album. He did good on the first one, but he also was out of the game for about 30 years. A human voice is delicate. It’s not like picking up a guitar or drums after a lengthy period. God bless the guy.

Hey there -  Yes absolutely!  Mike was invited to be involved however he was unable to participate.  Everyone is still on good terms, no bad blood whatsoever.

TOATestimony
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Ammocas, TZ75 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:04 am

TOATestimony wrote:
TZ75 wrote:I wonder if Mike Torone was invited to participate on a song? That would have made me feel better about this new idea/direction. 

Hey there -  Yes absolutely!  Mike was invited to be involved however he was unable to participate.  Everyone is still on good terms, no bad blood whatsoever.

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it!

I’m ready to move on with the new TOA. I hope Mike is doing well. I would like to see him do another collaboration in the future (at some level). God bless him. 

Btw, the new music sounds great! And the production is a step up too!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:20 pm

New single...

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:26 pm

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:20 am

New lyric video...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down