The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers For My Cousin

2 posters

Go down

Prayers For My Cousin Empty Prayers For My Cousin

Post by Constantine Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:35 pm

We are in a sort of family crisis right now (not that I have much family left)  with one of my cousins.  

Something is wrong with her but we don't know what yet.   She's been through a lot of medical testing and psych evaluations, and they found some abnormalities on an MRI and one other test, but nothing conclusive.  

Meanwhile her memory is very poor and she has been falling victim to different financial scams (some very large amounts!) and continues to deny that this is happening even though the police and social services have become involved.

This is not the cousin we knew.  Something very mysterious is going on.

I'm supposed to be helping her with her computer security but got sick yesterday with some sort of cold virus, so have not been able to travel.  

No one on this side of the family is saved so they need prayer for salvation first and foremost.

If things don't improve, this cousin's brother and his mom (my aunt) may have to get a court order to take control of her finances because she can't be trusted with her money it seems. 

It is a very odd situation and we are all scratching our heads over it.....
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Black Rider and Andreas89 like this post

Back to top Go down

Prayers For My Cousin Empty Re: Prayers For My Cousin

Post by BaleMaster Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:58 pm

🙏
BaleMaster
BaleMaster