The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disciple - "Death to the Flesh" demo - Christian thrash metal 1991

3 posters

Go down

Disciple - "Death to the Flesh" demo - Christian thrash metal 1991 Empty Disciple - "Death to the Flesh" demo - Christian thrash metal 1991

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:38 pm

ValueYourMusic - Cassette sold for 112.50 USD: Disciple Death To The Flesh Rare 1991 Christian...

Has anyone ever heard this?  Or even heard of this band?

What do they sound like?
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Disciple - "Death to the Flesh" demo - Christian thrash metal 1991 Empty Re: Disciple - "Death to the Flesh" demo - Christian thrash metal 1991

Post by Constantine Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:48 pm

Never heard it.   Doesn't look like anyone has posted the music anywhere.
It's not unusual for demo collectors to pay big bucks for these old tapes.  
I've sold a few; some got 3 figure prices while others got 2.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Disciple - "Death to the Flesh" demo - Christian thrash metal 1991 Empty Re: Disciple - "Death to the Flesh" demo - Christian thrash metal 1991

Post by Popcorn81 Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:47 am

Temple of Blood wrote:ValueYourMusic - Cassette sold for 112.50 USD: Disciple Death To The Flesh Rare 1991 Christian...

What do they sound like?
If my research is correct, Disciple is the original incarnation of the death metal band Godhead. They recorded the Death To The Flesh demo before changing their name to Godhead. The demo is Thrash metal while the Godhead demos are Death metal. All of this information was pieced together from various comments across the internet so I’m not 100% sure if it’s all true.

Popcorn81
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Temple of Blood, BaleMaster and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:22 am

Popcorn81 wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:ValueYourMusic - Cassette sold for 112.50 USD: Disciple Death To The Flesh Rare 1991 Christian...

What do they sound like?
If my research is correct, Disciple is the original incarnation of the death metal band Godhead. They recorded the Death To The Flesh demo before changing their name to Godhead. The demo is Thrash metal while the Godhead demos are Death metal. All of this information was pieced together from various comments across the internet so I’m not 100% sure if it’s all true.

Thanks for the info!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down