The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I Hate Satan', the New single from Cerimonial Sacred

+12
Son of Nun
Raegoul
Christian metal Horde
Frozen Fire
ThomasEversole
Kerrick
Pethead
crucifyd
TZ75
Temple of Blood
jaydeecrawson
Lex Metalis
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

'I Hate Satan', the New single from Cerimonial Sacred - Page 3 Empty Re: 'I Hate Satan', the New single from Cerimonial Sacred

Post by jaydeecrawson Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:04 am

Dustofyears wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:Ok Mr. Schmug.Other than a couple bands like Venom and Dissection it's all a show. Ghost is a bunch of muppets but it sells.
They have a witchcraft occult like and satanic ceremonial ritual on their cover with a contradictory title. They love it and so badly want to be a satanic band and evil edge lords it's amazing if one cannot see how ridiculous it is.

The cover depicts a satanic bible that has been torn and destroyed just as the pentagram in their logo has been crossed out. The title is not contradictory, but rather supports what is shown on the album cover. Anyone with any knowledge of this band or the members involved knows that they have no desire to be "a satanic band." They are following a number of Unblack metal tropes that have their root in some of the lyrics from Horde's seminal album. As I've already mentioned, I don't have a particular interest in this imagery and find that it is often rather cringe, but we don't have to misrepresent them to make that argument.
I liked your post cause it gave me a good laugh. Cringe factor 101 right there. Thanks for that. Allow me to speak in the tongue of christianeze for a minute— Do you think God needs the Instruments and tools and the power and glory of the the devil to promote and represent himself? And who is this band playing for (probably all five of you). That's the truth of it. Also you thought about slapping"Death to the World" on a T-shirt bro then on the back have in bold print JESUS LOVES YOU. Makes about as much sense as the contradictory album cover. think about how insane it is.

The back of the shirt does not say "Jesus Loves You".... It's an Eastern Orthodox 'zine....

not contradictory... the bass player of SLEEP started it.... years back and wrote a book called "Youth of the Apocalypse"

here is the link:

https://death-to-the-world.myshopify.com/

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

'I Hate Satan', the New single from Cerimonial Sacred - Page 3 Empty Re: 'I Hate Satan', the New single from Cerimonial Sacred

Post by jaydeecrawson Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:12 am

Dustofyears wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:Ok Mr. Schmug.Other than a couple bands like Venom and Dissection it's all a show. Ghost is a bunch of muppets but it sells.
They have a witchcraft occult like and satanic ceremonial ritual on their cover with a contradictory title. They love it and so badly want to be a satanic band and evil edge lords it's amazing if one cannot see how ridiculous it is.

The cover depicts a satanic bible that has been torn and destroyed just as the pentagram in their logo has been crossed out. The title is not contradictory, but rather supports what is shown on the album cover. Anyone with any knowledge of this band or the members involved knows that they have no desire to be "a satanic band." They are following a number of Unblack metal tropes that have their root in some of the lyrics from Horde's seminal album. As I've already mentioned, I don't have a particular interest in this imagery and find that it is often rather cringe, but we don't have to misrepresent them to make that argument.
I liked your post cause it gave me a good laugh. Cringe factor 101 right there. Thanks for that. Allow me to speak in the tongue of christianeze for a minute— Do you think God needs the Instruments and tools and the power and glory of the the devil to promote and represent himself? And who is this band playing for (probably all five of you). That's the truth of it. Also you thought about slapping"Death to the World" on a T-shirt bro then on the back have in bold print JESUS LOVES YOU. Makes about as much sense as the contradictory album cover. think about how insane it is.

also... the "world" means the passions and the consumerist "dystopia" like Guenon and Evola critique.... Ezra Pound, etc

insanity is Babylon: this microwave, mono culture we're living in lately.... sitting in traffic "commuting" to work (which itself is a sin against life!).... being scared to death everyday of being laid off or re-structured....

as in "FTW" like Watain says.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:50 am

Yeah deny the flesh, dead to the flesh, kill the old man, death to the world etc. Know all about it. And even worse they got what, eastern magazines spouting logical assumptions (if one thinks about it but most people don't as they just get on with it) with bible verses attached. Wisdom coming from the most troubled and one of the most vile places on earth. No thanks.
But hey, if you dig it who am I to disagree.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:19 am

Dustofyears wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Not sure how that's a contradiction, God will destroy this world while saving the people he loves but I guess that wouldn't make sense to an atheist.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:31 am

Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Not sure how that's a contradiction, God will destroy this world while saving the people he loves but I guess that wouldn't make sense to an atheist.

Careful ...he speaks "Christianeze". He knows our SECRET!
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, jaydeecrawson and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:59 am

😆😆😆
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:23 pm

MagnusPrime wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Careful ...he speaks "Christianeze". He knows our SECRET!
Yep. Know 'em all.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:34 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Not an atheist. Not that it matters either way.

Also, you didn't answer the main question: Do you think God needs the Instruments and tools and the power and glory of  the devil to promote and represent himself, such as depicted on said cover (know them by their fruit comes to mind) and if so, then what does that say about God? It's almost like saying he lacks any creativity, or Christains at least don't, so they have to steal everything from the "devil' (Of course I'm talking in your language here as I don't belive in the devil or a christian God)- so what's the answer, and who is this band playing for really, all five unblack metal warrior edge lords dressed in cloaks and hood and painted faces to scare the grannies on Sunday morning?
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

jaydeecrawson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:37 pm

Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Also, you didn't answer the main question: Do you think God needs the Instruments and tools and the power and glory of  the devil to promote and represent himself, such as depicted on said cover (know them by their fruit comes to mind) and if so, then what does that say about God? It's almost like saying he lacks any creativity, or Christains at least don't, so they have to steal everything from the "devil' (Of course I'm talking in your language here as I don't belive in the devil or a christian God)- so what's the answer, and who is this band playing for really, all five unblack metal warrior edge lords dressed in cloaks and hood and painted faces to scare the grannies on Sunday morning?

Like I said... I think maybe Antestor, Crimson Moonlight, Horde, etc get a pass.... some of Antestor's makeup and armor gets on my nerves too though... cringy, dumb. 

like watching Janick Gers play with Iron Maiden.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:28 pm

jaydeecrawson wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:

Like I said... I think maybe Antestor, Crimson Moonlight, Horde, etc get a pass.... some of Antestor's makeup and armor gets on my nerves too though... cringy, dumb. 

like watching Janick Gers play with Iron Maiden.
Yeah I'm just playing, passing the ball so to speak I don't care either way. Listen to what makes you happy should be the only law about music! By the way, I assume it's Janick's flamboyant acrobats and fairy fellow dancing that strikes your nerve ..
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian metal Horde Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:22 am

Its a good song right?
Christian metal Horde
Christian metal Horde
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.instagram.com/christianmetalhorde?igsh=ZHl5ZzlqazUxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:03 am

It sounds well produced and musically written well. I'd say people that like this style will enjoy it, yep.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:26 pm

The fact that we're all sitting here talking about it endlessly means something at least...

Like Gene Simmons said, "I don't care what you say about me, just spell my name right!"

So yeah... they did something right because we're all rambling on and on about it

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:52 pm

Haha perhaps. Let's keep this thread for Cerimonial Sacred's new song and if y'all would like, open a new thread for Christian black metal aesthetics, etc. Smile

Tyrant
Tyrant

Pethead and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:02 pm

Kerrick wrote:Haha perhaps.  Let's keep this thread for Cerimonial Sacred's new song and if y'all would like, open a new thread for Christian black metal aesthetics, etc.  Smile

I'll create now... Wink
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:37 pm

Kerrick wrote:Haha perhaps.  Let's keep this thread for Cerimonial Sacred's new song and if y'all would like, open a new thread for Christian black metal aesthetics, etc.  Smile

New thread here...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3