The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New videoclip from Seiva Bruta. Check now Sol da Justiça (Sun Of Justice)!

5 posters

Go down

New videoclip from Seiva Bruta. Check now Sol da Justiça (Sun Of Justice)! Empty New videoclip from Seiva Bruta. Check now Sol da Justiça (Sun Of Justice)!

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:29 am

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

New videoclip from Seiva Bruta. Check now Sol da Justiça (Sun Of Justice)! Empty Re: New videoclip from Seiva Bruta. Check now Sol da Justiça (Sun Of Justice)!

Post by Krich Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:20 pm

What did he say???

They ought o put in some english subtitle so us green goes can understand what's he's singing about
Thumbs up
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

New videoclip from Seiva Bruta. Check now Sol da Justiça (Sun Of Justice)! Empty Re: New videoclip from Seiva Bruta. Check now Sol da Justiça (Sun Of Justice)!

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:26 am

Krich wrote:What did he say???

They ought o put in some english subtitle so us green goes can understand what's he's singing about
Thumbs up

The lyric are on the description. So u can use google to translate to you
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:34 am

Google is spyware... satanically inspired, so I'm out.
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:50 am

Krich wrote:Google is spyware... satanically inspired, so I'm out.
Google owns youtube as well though. That said, you could use the babelfish translator.

https://www.babelfish.com/

Last edited by WildWorld on Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:35 pm

Krich wrote:Google is spyware... satanically inspired, so I'm out.

Greatest joke that I read today. Thanx for post this! 😂😂😂
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:20 pm

I learned from the nerds that make their living writing software code and doing all types of computer work for large and small businesses.... that google is spyware.

When the anti christ comes to power... google will be the technology company of choice for 'ol slewfoot as they are purveyors of darkness and are pleased to be in service of the man of sin and his false prophet. 

. wrote:you could use the babelfish translator

I don't really care enough to go to the trouble.

I'm not going to listen to music that's not in english anyhow.
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:56 pm

Krich wrote:
I'm not going to listen to music that's not in english anyhow.

So... why asked for subtitles?
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:06 pm

It's odd for a band to not have sub titles when they are posting on utube and want english speaking audiences to be diggin their tunes

And, after posting that it dawned on me that it doesn't really matter cause I wouldn't be listening to a band that doesn't sing in english so it's aa moot point whether they have sub titles er snot.
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:26 am

Krich wrote:It's odd for a band to not have sub titles when they are posting on utube and want english speaking audiences to be diggin their tunes

But no one says that they wanted english speaking audiences? They're a brazilian band and recorded in portuguese, so is obvious that they preffer a local audicence. 

Of course, music is universal and if you choose not to listen to something that isn't in your language that's ok, but for many others this isn't a big issue.

I listen to bands who sang in english, spanish, russian, norweigan, dutch...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:05 am

Meh, it's too much work and effort to figure out if what they are saying agrees with the Word of the Lord or not...
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:24 am

Krich wrote:Meh, it's too much work and effort to figure out if what they are saying agrees with the Word of the Lord or not...

You mean you can't discern that on your own? 

I thought you were supposed to be some kind of holy dowsing rod.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, BaleMaster and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:27 am

I'd need to understand what they are saying... and it's too much work to do that and besides I wouldn't enjoy it anyway cause it's not in english
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:36 am

Krich wrote:Meh, it's too much work and effort to figure out if what they are saying agrees with the Word of the Lord or not...

Man, you're really so lazy?

10 sec pra less to copy and past, and hit the translate buttom 😂😂😂
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Krich Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:41 am

Not a matter of being lazy... it's a matter of I speaky d english

It's a moot point for me to go dig up their lyrics cause I'm not going to listen to them anyway cause they aren't singing in de english
Krich
Krich
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:14 pm

Your entire arguments in this thread are meaningless.

1st you complain about why the band in question doesn't put subtitles in English and then you say you don't care because you don't listen to music that isn't in English.

Well, if you don't mind, going back to the first argument, why complain about the lack of subtitles, if you're not going to listen anyway?

That in all this time doesn't make sense lol. If I don't like or don't care about something, I don't go there and wind up about it.
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, Kerrick, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:44 pm

^Yup!  Though in case you didn't see in the Blues thread, he's now banned [again...  Monkey Biz ].

Tyrant
Tyrant

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down