The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little known Christian bands (at least by me)

+5
Black Rider
Temple of Blood
BaleMaster
Constantine
mothy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Little known Christian bands (at least by me) - Page 2 Empty Re: Little known Christian bands (at least by me)

Post by mothy Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:50 pm

Also came accross 

Grievance Honor: Groove/Crossover Thrash

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Grievance_Honor/126314

In taht link you can go to his home page and he will end the files if you ask, its old stuff (1994 and 1996)

The lead singer of this band formed Sombrance (a Christian showgaze/Industrial band which is good stuff too.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Little known Christian bands (at least by me) - Page 2 Empty Re: Little known Christian bands (at least by me)

Post by mothy Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:12 pm

mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:17 pm

Theandric

Prog Rock and accoutstic.. THey are on bandcamp just trying to see what the best way to purchase is sincce I only see a couple songs on the Bandcamp page

Spotify Link:

Spotify

After listening to the bandcamp Iron maiden tribute I posted this, now listening to the Spotify albumn its accoustic/pro rock. Really strange since they toute they have roots in Metal, Thrash and Doom
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by yaark Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:36 pm

We just had new carpets put on our home yesterday and in the process of moving furniture, I found a CD that I had been looking for.

Hearken - Nuclear Negligence

This is a self released CD-R with basic home printer cover art and lyrics printed on the inside and a photo of each band member.

The music is straight forward old school death metal with some cool grooves. I could only find an 8 second sample on you tube of one of their tracks, but it is a pretty cool release.

https://www.metalkingdom.net/album/hearken-nuclear-negligence-144039

yaark
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

mothy and Son of Nun like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:06 pm

I remember hearing 1 song back in the day, was good stuff.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by yaark Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:06 am

mothy wrote:I remember hearing 1 song back in the day, was good stuff.

After a little more digging, I found this 5 track video on Youtube showcasing 5 of the tracks. By the looks of it, the Nuclear Negligence album was actually a compilation of 2 demos.

yaark
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

mothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:14 pm

yaark wrote:We just had new carpets put on our home yesterday and in the process of moving furniture, I found a CD that I had been looking for.

Hearken - Nuclear Negligence

This is a self released CD-R with basic home printer cover art and lyrics printed on the inside and a photo of each band member.

The music is straight forward old school death metal with some cool grooves. I could only find an 8 second sample on you tube of one of their tracks, but it is a pretty cool release.

https://www.metalkingdom.net/album/hearken-nuclear-negligence-144039

Ah man, I wish I had that! I have the "Arise" cassette. Good Christian Death Metal band.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:31 pm

Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2