The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelúdio X: single “The Entrance” is released

4 posters

Go down

Prelúdio X: single “The Entrance” is released Empty Prelúdio X: single “The Entrance” is released

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:50 pm

Written by Dante Alighieri, from 1308 and completed in 1320, 1 year before the death of the Florentine poet, “Purgatório” is the second part of the epic poem “Divina Comedia”, and describes, in its 33 cantos, an allegory of penitent afterlife Christian life. Such an incredible and fantastic structure fits perfectly with the grandeur of Metal.

This is what the brazilian band Prelúdio X did, transposing the classic text for “The Entrance”, which is an epic song composed by guitarist Marcello França, containing many elements of orchestra and Neoclassical Metal, which end up revitalizing the characteristic sound of Prelúdio X - based primarily on Heavy and Power Metal.

Prelúdio X: single “The Entrance” is released The_en10

The lyrics of “The Entrance” echo the verses written in the cantos X to XII  of “Purgatorio”, talking about the first penalty that the proud souls must pass to reach Paradise, mentioned in the song as “The Joy”.

On the lyrical theme of music, guitarist Gerson Souza says that “during the quarantine my reading habit expanded and I started reading the classics. That was when I read that book, since the first part of the poem (“Inferno”) the idea of ​​Prelúdio X talking about the theme came in the near future. When Marcello brought the music already composed and realizing the ‘not so happy harmony’ atmosphere, it was that the idea of ​​writing the lyrics about Purgatorio came to fruition ”.

The musician, also responsible for the single's cover, adds that “the lyrics were made in 1 day, with few changes the recording of the voice happened as fast as the creation of the lyrics. For us, all the inspiration that came up seemed magical, and that, even with a post-production CD, a single was born unexpectedly ”.

The recording of “The Entrance” took place in the band's home studio, with mixing and mastering on their own. The track is now available as lyric video and on digital platforms and can be accessed at the following links:

Listen to Prelúdio X in the streaming platforms:

Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3nSEzQM
Deezer: https://bit.ly/3l5PaG4
Youtube Music: https://bit.ly/37a70mn
Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/2EtLYlC
iTunes: https://apple.co/375cHSI

- --

Prelúdio X is:

Leandro Silva - Vocal
Gerson Souza – Guitar
Marcello Franca - Guitar
Cristiano dos Santos - Bass
Jorgeano Abreu - Keyboards
Tarcílio Soares - Drums

- - -

Contacts:

Facebook: facebook.com/officialpreludiox
E-mail: officialpreludiox@gmail.com
Instagram: @preludioxofficial
Youtube: https://bit.ly/33jNL98

- - -

Press Agency:  Lex Metalis Assessoria

E-mail: lexmetalisaa@gmail.com
Facebook: facebook.com/LexMetalisAA
Instagram: @lexmetalisaa
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Prelúdio X: single “The Entrance” is released Empty Re: Prelúdio X: single “The Entrance” is released

Post by Kerrick Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:31 pm

Wow, I really dig the music, but personally, the lyrical themes of purgatory are quite a turn-off...

Tyrant
Tyrant

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Prelúdio X: single “The Entrance” is released Empty Re: Prelúdio X: single “The Entrance” is released

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:37 pm

Kerrick wrote:Wow, I really dig the music, but personally, the lyrical themes of purgatory are quite a turn-off...

Glad that you liked man <3
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:35 pm

In the right mood I enjoy this. Obviously I don't believe in purgatory but I can appreciate the history behind the book.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:48 pm

Black Rider wrote:In the right mood I enjoy this. Obviously I don't believe in purgatory but I can appreciate the history behind the book.

Yea, same as the bandmembers. To be honest, "Divina Comedia" is perfect for concept albuns
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:42 pm

Brand new live version...

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:10 pm

That sounds really good.

No, theologically I don't believe in purgatory.
Yes, The Divine Comedy would make an excellent concept album and the Purgatory section would not be a turnoff.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:04 pm

eatbugs wrote:That sounds really good.

thanx!
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down