The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Interview "Jeff Oslon". former Trouble drummer

4 posters

Go down

Interesting Interview "Jeff Oslon". former Trouble drummer  Empty Interesting Interview "Jeff Oslon". former Trouble drummer

Post by Jetway777 Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Interesting ! June 18, 2020 Interview with "Jeff Olson" Early "Trouble" drummer- 1979-1985 for Metal Massacre 4 ,  Psalm 9 and The Skull Albums! 
Also ...interesting reading HM Mag Issue# 3 has Interview with Jeff Olson of trouble  after he left the band when he converted to christianity!Very Happy
https://diaryofdoom.podbean.com/e/chapter-33-jeff-oly-olson-troubleretro-gravethe-skull/?fbclid=IwAR1d48LV0biC6I4PyT0ny0rBATSN8MHVFErWZy-hwmR3Jpi7xg3xk_l1mdo
Jetway777
Jetway777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Interesting Interview "Jeff Oslon". former Trouble drummer  Empty Re: Interesting Interview "Jeff Oslon". former Trouble drummer

Post by Constantine Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:24 pm

Too bad Trouble were never really a Christian band...they certainly took a lot of heat for having Christian / Catholic lyrics though.

I used to listen to the first 7 Metal Massacre comps frequently....some of my favorite 80's metal memories.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Interesting Interview "Jeff Oslon". former Trouble drummer  Empty Re: Interesting Interview "Jeff Oslon". former Trouble drummer

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:40 am

Constantine wrote:Too bad Trouble were never really a Christian band...they certainly took a lot of heat for having Christian / Catholic lyrics though.

I used to listen to the first 7 Metal Massacre comps frequently....some of my favorite 80's metal memories.

Metal Massacre comps were a treasure trove of great acts.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by _wes Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:54 pm

Love Trouble!  Didn't care for the Plastic Green Head album. .  but other than that - still get spinning on my . . . iphone.  Smile
_wes
_wes
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Location : Burke, VA - > Panama City, FL - > Montgomery, AL > Panama City FL (Lynn H aven) > DC > Dayton, OH > Huntsville, AL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down