The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Listening To Right Now [Secular]?

+43
Theonymic
Nocturnal Servant
PlaceOfASkull
the Ceiling
Machine Fish
flat circle
chilejay7
scottmitchell74
Son of Nun
L8T
My Awesome Timothy
shekkian
Hardcore Christian
Highway Star
MagnusPrime
exo
outofstep
Pethead
Black Rider
Dustofyears
crucifyd
Contrarian Deist
Follower of Jesus
EternalSalvation777
Hidgxx
Andreas89
TZ75
Opeth3232
CCRockShow
Ammocas
Temple of Blood
Athanasius
heck
11razorwire
alldatndensum
BaleMaster
WildWorld
mothy
MikeInFla
oldschooldoom
Staybrite
Kerrick
47 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Are You Listening To Right Now [Secular]? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now [Secular]?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:36 am

Flotsam And Jetsam - The End Of Chaos

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening To Right Now [Secular]? - Page 12 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now [Secular]?

Post by Contrarian Deist Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:51 pm

Pestilence- Testimony of the ancients
🤘☠🤘

Cannibal Corpse- Red before black
🤘🤘🧟‍�🧟‍�☠😎🤘

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:20 am

Ozzy Ozbourne- The Ultimate Sin
🤘😱⚡🎸😎🤘

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:21 am

Onward - Evermoving

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:21 am

Last Kingdom - Chronicles of the North
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

mothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:03 am

Human Fortress - Lord of Earth and Heavens Heir
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:05 pm

Anthrax: Among the Living
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Contrarian Deist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:46 am

Napalm Death- Harmony Corruption
🤘😡🤔🤯☄🎭🌏🌋😁🤘
Napalm Death- Utopia Banished
🤘😱😡🤔😁🤘

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:00 pm

Elfsong - Quintessence

Really good Euro Power Metal. I guess its there first album in English. Good stuff
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:40 am

Sepultura- Arise
🤘🤘😞😱😭😡🤬confused🤔🤯😎:
🎸🎸🎸🎸🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🤘🤘🤘🤘

Marduk- Heaven shall burn...when we are gathered
🤘🤘🥶🥶☠💀👹👿😈⚡🔥🎸😱😡🤯😏😐😎🤘🤘

Cannibal Corpse- Eaten back to life
🤘🤘☠🧟‍�🧟‍�🤢🥴😐😆😁😎🤘🤘

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:26 am

Onslaught - In Search Of Sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:32 am

AC/DC: PWR/UP
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Contrarian Deist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:03 am

just finished:
Death - Sybolic

moving on to The Sound of Preserverance

I wish someone was able to replicate this sound now a days but with Chuck gone no chance. Their last 3 albums are beyond incredible.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead and Contrarian Deist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:24 am

mothy wrote:just finished:
Death - Sybolic

I wish someone was able to replicate this sound now a days but with Chuck gone no chance. Their last 3 albums are beyond incredible.
Agreed. Three of my favorite albums. I’m not sure I can pick my favorite of the three, but if pushed I’d probably have to say Symbolic. Love them all, though. Great band!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

mothy and Contrarian Deist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:24 am

Gorguts: Pleiades’ Dust
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:33 am

Pethead wrote:
mothy wrote:just finished:
Death - Sybolic

Agreed. Three of my favorite albums. I’m not sure I can pick my favorite of the three, but if pushed I’d probably have to say Symbolic. Love them all, though. Great band!

I agree and at the time of Symbolics release it wasnt given its just due in the circles I was in. My fav to this day.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:57 pm

I prefer early Death before they lost all semblance of DM and just became extreme prog metal. Though I do LOVE Symbolic, but can't really get into sound of perseverance.
Same with Gorguts- LOVE LOVE LOVE their first two albums, but after that got waaaay to proggy for my liking, but they are fellow Canuck dm legends.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:02 pm

Contrarian Deist wrote:I prefer early Death before they lost all semblance of DM and just became extreme prog metal. Though I do LOVE Symbolic, but can't really get into sound of perseverance.
Same with Gorguts- LOVE LOVE LOVE their first two albums, but after that got waaaay to proggy for my liking, but they are fellow Canuck dm legends.

I remember having the first 2 Gorguts, which were fairly proggy for death metal at the time. Then I heard Obscura and was like "what the??"
I'm a huge fan pf prog rock and metal, so I'm used to experimentation with things off the beaten path, but that change was kind of a shock to me at the time LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:13 pm

UltraMagnus wrote:
Contrarian Deist wrote:I prefer early Death before they lost all semblance of DM and just became extreme prog metal. Though I do LOVE Symbolic, but can't really get into sound of perseverance.

I remember having the first 2 Gorguts, which were fairly proggy for death metal at the time. Then I heard Obscura and was like "what the??"
I'm a huge fan pf prog rock and metal, so I'm used to experimentation with things off the beaten path, but that change was kind of a shock to me at the time LOL.
Obscura was my first Gorguts album and it took me a little while to warm up to it, but I did. I usually love more straightforward, old-school, grunt-n-grind death metal, but there’s something about Gorguts’ experimental sound that draws me in.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:00 pm

UltraMagnus wrote:

They were technical death metal yes, but not *prog*...there's a difference 😉
I like technical stuff(not TOO technical, aside from a few rare examples), but *prog*...not much a fan aside from a few very rare exceptions. I didn't like Gorguts proggy stuff(or Deaths, except symbolic) because of the purer dm attack of the first two albums and when they changed to prog it wasn't much of a careful slow transition but a BOOM! We're prog now!
LoL! Maybe if they'd went through a slow evolution to it I might have adjusted better to it, kinda like Death did...Chuck took the band through a careful slower evolution towards prog and so it wasn't as much of a shock and turn off to me as with Gorguts. In fact the only Death album I don't like is the last one *sound of...*...though there a couple good songs on it, overall not much a fan of it.
I've never really liked REALLY proggy metal(somewhat proggy sure), I like technical...but not overly technical, can't stand that math metal stuff though.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:24 pm

Contrarian Deist wrote:
UltraMagnus wrote:

They were technical death metal yes, but not *prog*...there's a difference 😉
I like technical stuff(not TOO technical, aside from a few rare examples), but *prog*...not much a fan aside from a few very rare exceptions. I didn't like Gorguts proggy stuff(or Deaths, except symbolic) because of the purer dm attack of the first two albums and when they changed to prog it wasn't much of a careful slow transition but a BOOM! We're prog now!
LoL! Maybe if they'd went through a slow evolution to it I might have adjusted better to it, kinda like Death did...Chuck took the band through a careful slower evolution towards prog and so it wasn't as much of a shock and turn off to me as with Gorguts. In fact the only Death album I don't like is the last one *sound of...*...though there a couple good songs on it, overall not much a fan of it.
I've never really liked REALLY proggy metal(somewhat proggy sure),  I like technical...but not overly technical, can't stand that math metal stuff though.

Yeah I'm not into the whole djent or math metal thing. I don't like technicality for its own sake. I like brutality, but within the confines and context of a well structured song. With some of these somewhat newer extreme bands, it sees like more of a sport/athletic thing than a musical endeavor LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:27 am

Iced Earth- Framing Armageddon(something wicked part 1)
As an F-you to all the sell out posers witch hunt attacking Jon Schaffer....a warrior of metal and of liberty, for his presence at the Capitol building protest January 6th 2020.
🖕🖕🖕🤬🤬🤬
🤘🤘🤘😎

Gorguts- Considered Dead/The erosion of sanity(double album disc)
🤘🤘🇨🇦🇨🇦🤮🤯🙂😎🤘🤘

Last edited by Contrarian Deist on Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:36 am

Helloween-7 Sinners

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:19 am

Cannibas Corpse- From wisdom to baked.
🤘🥴😵🍕🍔🌭🎸😎🤣😎🤘

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:14 am

Manowar - Warriors Of The World

(from which the track The Fight For Freedom is very appropriate right now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next