The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SACRAMENT - Full Live Show From 1990!!

+7
Pershing1134
Black Rider
average joe
Temple of Blood
mothy
TZ75
Constantine
11 posters

Go down

SACRAMENT - Full Live Show From 1990!!   Empty SACRAMENT - Full Live Show From 1990!!

Post by Constantine Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:02 pm

After much searching, I finally found a live show that someone posted of the band Sacrament.

For those who know, live footage of them from back in the day is extremely rare.   

Enjoy!

Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Son of Nun likes this post

Back to top Go down

SACRAMENT - Full Live Show From 1990!!   Empty Re: SACRAMENT - Full Live Show From 1990!!

Post by TZ75 Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:17 pm

Excellent video and very rare! Thanks for sharing!

I notice the drummer is set up sideways like Robert Sweet.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

SACRAMENT - Full Live Show From 1990!!   Empty Re: SACRAMENT - Full Live Show From 1990!!

Post by mothy Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:07 pm

Dang nice find. THis guys channel has a ton of concerts, LS, Beliver, ASILD, Sacred Warrior, Whitecross just to name a few.

Thanks
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:49 pm

What a great find and YouTube channel!!!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:59 pm

What a find! One of the few truly legit Christian thrash bands. Legends in that regard. Looked like they really captured the intensity of Testimony of Apocalypse live. I read somewhere that the guitar work from the Haunts of Violence tour was incredible live. I always wondered what these guys looked and sounded like playing live, especially Mike Torone on vocals. I still say if there was one band from back in the day that could reform and cause more excitement than any other, it would be these guys!

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:10 pm

Very cool.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:48 am

I pulled this from an old VHS tape and converted to DVD...you're welcome!
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:53 pm

I'm going to have to watch this soon.  Cool
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:03 pm

A Sacrament reunion would be very exciting. It seems like every band has reunited now. I have a feeling if they recorded more music it would be groove thrash though.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:11 pm

Amazing!  That's one band that I never got to see.  Wish I had!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:07 pm

Pershing1134 wrote:I pulled this from an old VHS tape and converted to DVD...you're welcome!
This is awesome, thank you.   I had been looking high and low for live footage of this band.  
I even have friends in the Christian metal industry and they had no idea where to find live footage of Sacrament.

There are a lot of great live videos of bands out there on You Tube now, they are pouring out of people's collections. 
It is frankly a bit overwhelming how many hours of live footage there are.  But there are certain bands that seem to not have much of anything out there, and this was one.  A few others I would love to find live clips for - if any exists - are:

Lovewar
Armageddon  (now Armageddon USA)
Haven 
Philadelphia
Novella
Holy Soldier  (Good quality footage - everything out there now is poor quality)
Seventh Angel
Detritus
Ransom

I am sure there are more but those are off the top of my head right now...
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:42 pm

I wonder if there is a (Haunts of Violence) Rob Wolfe fronted show somewhere? 

I really like that album!

Last edited by TZ75 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:53 pm

It would be really cool if Sacrament did some reunion shows with both Mike Torone and Rob Wolfe trading off the vocals! I think they were two of the best Thrash singers in the history of Christian Metal.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 pm

At least put together a proper box set of all their material with a professional high quality remix/remaster. Just like the Crucified did!

A crowdfunding probably would be necessary, but this band is worth it! They are remembered fondly, but somehow never got enough exposure because of lame record label issues.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:52 am

Would enjoy a really good remaster of Testimony of Apocalypse. Didn’t notice a huge difference in the ones previously attempted. What ever happened to Steinhouse remasters? That guy was good!

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by bgsully Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:30 pm

This is awesome
bgsully
bgsully
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://faustianslip.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:14 pm

average joe wrote:Would enjoy a really good remaster of Testimony of Apocalypse. Didn’t notice a huge difference in the ones previously attempted. What ever happened to Steinhouse remasters? That guy was good!
Huh, that's interesting to know....I haven't heard the reissues, but they are still available on Boones, Amazon and Ebay.

I like TZ75's ideas of a dual-vocalist reunion show, and a remastered box set of all their material....including a live DVD.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:18 am

Constantine wrote:
Pershing1134 wrote:I pulled this from an old VHS tape and converted to DVD...you're welcome!
This is awesome, thank you.   I had been looking high and low for live footage of this band.  
I even have friends in the Christian metal industry and they had no idea where to find live footage of Sacrament.

There are a lot of great live videos of bands out there on You Tube now, they are pouring out of people's collections. 
It is frankly a bit overwhelming how many hours of live footage there are.  But there are certain bands that seem to not have much of anything out there, and this was one.  A few others I would love to find live clips for - if any exists - are:

Lovewar
Haven 
Philadelphia
Novella
Seventh Angel
Detritus
Ransom

Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:51 am

Constantine wrote:
average joe wrote:Would enjoy a really good remaster of Testimony of Apocalypse. Didn’t notice a huge difference in the ones previously attempted. What ever happened to Steinhouse remasters? That guy was good!
Huh, that's interesting to know....I haven't heard the reissues, but they are still available on Boones, Amazon and Ebay.

I like TZ75's ideas of a dual-vocalist reunion show, and a remastered box set of all their material....including a live DVD.
I have the Legacy Edition and thought it sounds way better then the earlier tries and is light years ahead of the original.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:27 pm

mothy wrote:I have the Legacy Edition and thought it sounds way better then the earlier tries and is light years ahead of the original.
That's good to know.   The thing I don't like about the Legacy Edition though, is that it is a digipack.  
I hate digipacks.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:15 pm

True not ideal but it saves space Very Happy
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:43 pm

Pershing1134 wrote:
Constantine wrote:

Lovewar
Haven 
Philadelphia
Novella
Seventh Angel
Detritus
Ransom

Wow! Thanks for putting these videos of Sacrament and Lovewar out there! This is great,
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:33 am

Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down