The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALOR BAND - Classic Metal - Do you know them?

2 posters

Go down

VALOR BAND  - Classic Metal - Do you know them? Empty VALOR BAND - Classic Metal - Do you know them?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Just wanted to share this band that seem to be around for over 30 years...

And they hav redone their First album and it sounds great.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

VALOR BAND  - Classic Metal - Do you know them? Empty Re: VALOR BAND - Classic Metal - Do you know them?

Post by Constantine Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:15 pm

Yes, they are from the Bay Area and were one of the early Christian metal bands.   My friends in the Bay Area know all the members, and used to hang out with them and go to their shows.

Did they re-record this album?   It sounds different so I suspect yes, just don't have the time to investigate right now...

I clicked on the video link and this is so cool, the album is now available in Spotify!   That is so awesome because I can now put the songs in playlists.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

VALOR BAND  - Classic Metal - Do you know them? Empty Re: VALOR BAND - Classic Metal - Do you know them?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:09 am

Good one. I had no idea they were on spotify. Just listened to the whole album and I can say they rock. Outstanding sound, heavy and lyrics explicity christian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:00 am

Yep, good album and it sound great being updated.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:50 pm

From what I've seen, this is the only album they have released, right?

If there is other from them, please let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down